𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

~Y/N's POV~

I might be the only one who likes English class because I want to learn. All the other girls in my class like English class because of it's teacher, Johnny Suh. His korean name is Suh Youngho, but he just prefers Johnny. He's really handsome and young too. "Good Morning Kids...Ah, I see someone new, sitting near Ms. Y/N.." said Mr. Suh as he entered our class. I nudged Sunwoo, who wasn't paying attention. He stood up and extended his hand. "I'm Kim Sunwoo sir" he said. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kim, I hope you cooperate with me.." said Mr. Suh and shook his hand. Sunwoo let out a deep breath and sat down. "I don't know english..." I heard him mumble. "Don't worry, I'll help you.. I'm pretty fluent in English." I said as he smiled at me and nodded. After a while, we finished the class and started filling out of the class and into the cafeteria.

 I met Jiyeon and Lisa on the way. "What are we gonna have today?" asked Lisa as she sat down in our usual table followed by us. "Anythings fine with me Lizzy.." I said as I noticed someone walk into the cafeteria followed by a wave of girls. 'Who's that?" asked Jiyeon. "He's a new kid, sits next to me in class.." I replied. Was I the only one who noticed that he looked completely different? He looked so hot when walking into the cafeteria and looks like an innocent baby in class. Then came in the last man Jiyeon hoped she saw, followed by his best friend Kim Younghoon. Juyeon. "He looks so fine it that jacket..." said Jiyeon. "Snap out of it" I said snapping my fingers infront of her face. 

We sat there watching how all the girls in the cafeteria ran to Juyeon with bottles of milk for who-knows-why

We sat there watching how all the girls in the cafeteria ran to Juyeon with bottles of milk for who-knows-why. "Juyeon!!!" yelled everyone, even the boys. Not only was Juyeon handsome, he was talented. He is the captain in our school's football team, he was the school's model student, everyone's crush. He even did his work well in class too. No wonder girls like him so much. Girls means, not me... I have no idea why, but I just don't like his guts. I prefer boys like Sunwoo better. 'Wait- what?!' I thought and slapped myself twice. "Isn't Juyeon so hot?" asked Jiyeon dreamily. "So is his step brother.." Lisa pointed out. "He has a brother?!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, his name is Na Jaemin... Juyeon's mom got married to Jaemin's father... Jaemin's father had a divorce and... Juyeon's father who was a pilot, died in a plane crash.." said Jiyeon, as if she memorized each word. "How'd you know all that?" I asked. "I study about him..." replied Jiyeon with a shrug. "You, my dear friend, is unexceptable..." I said pinching Jiyeon's cheek. 

We enjoyed our lunch after a while, only to be distracted by the mystery of my life, Eric Son. "Hey Bo, while you're researching about that jerk, care to find something about Eric Son? He's been a mystery in my life and I'd like to solve it..." I asked. "Sure.." replied Jiyeon as she was sipping her milk. I started eating my salad when I noticed something which made my blood boil for I-have-no-idea-why. Kang Seulgi and Jennie Kim were sitting beside Sunwoo and were flirting with him. Sunwoo wasn't minding them, not one bit. He sat their coldly. He might have noticed me staring at him because he waved at me and stood up. Jennie and Seulgi just sat there with theirs jaws dangling open. "Hello y/n.. Nice to see you.." said Sunwoo and sat across me. "Oh hi Sunwoo..." I said, secretly relieved that he left Jennie and Seulgi and came to me. "Hello y/n's friends...I'm Kim Sunwoo" said Sunwoo smiling brightly at Jiyeon and Lisa making me feel a twinge of jealousy. 

"Hello, I'm Lalisa Manoban. But you can call be Lisa.." Lisa said. "Hello Lisa.. and you are?" said Sunwoo, gesturing towards Jiyeon. "She's thinking about her crush right now..." pointed out Sunwoo, making everyone gasp. "How'd you? - Where did you?-" stammered Jiyeon. After a long and awkward silence, "I'm Kim Jiyeon by the way..." said Jiyeon, breaking the silence. "Nice to meet you-" Sunwoo's reply was cut short by the bell. "We'd better get going for class then... See you around Sunwoo" said Lisa as she stood up and walked away, followed by Jiyeon. Me and Sunwoo, together made our way towards our class. "I made friends.." mumbled Sunwoo. "Yeah.. you sure did Sunwoo.. You sure did.." I replied, happy to make him feel like we were his friends.. "Sunwoo? Why did you ignore Seulgi and Jennie?" I let my thoughts slip. "I don't like cold hearted and show off girls.. I like a girl who is kind, pretty, warm-hearted and someone who likes me.." he said in a cute way.. 'But everyone likes you Sunwoo' I thought. 

After what seemed like hours and hours, all our classes were over. I went over to Lisa's and Jiyeon's class. "Hello y/n nice to see you... after a long time huh?" said a familiar voice. "Oh, hi San... Nice to see you too..." I replied. "We were best friends remember? I don't know what happened to us.." said San. "Can I have your number by the way? Jiyeon asked me to add you to our group chat..". "Oh yeah sure.." I said and handed my phone over to San. Phone number? I forgot to ask for Sunwoo's phone number! I better ask for it tomorrow... Just as San handed me my phone back, I felt someone back hug me. 

"Y/N!" yelled Lisa into my ear. "You came for us...". "Of course I did..." I replied, with a smile. Coming for my friends wasn't the only intention I came to their class. "Wooyoung, I won't be coming with you today. Go home alone okay?" I said as my cousin, the son of the aunt I live with, came out. Unlike other cousins, we share this amazing bond and I love him so much. Not only does Wooyoung love me, he cares for me, protects me . Ever since my parents died, Wooyoung and his mom, Jung Hye-Jin were my only family. "Hmmm... Don't get late. If anything happens, call me.." he said and hugged me before leaving with San. 

"So, where are we going?" asked Jiyeon. "I dunno.." I replied. "We're going shopping! I need to buy something for Chae-Young.." said Lisa. I almost forget that Lisa's father owns his own airport, so Lisa was filthy rich. So, I didn't mind going on shopping with her because she spends like crazy.. We spent the entire day at the mall with Lisa buying whatever we point at for us...