𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

~Sunwoo's POV~

The next day: 

The days I spend being tutored by the love of my life were the best. She always used to teach me right and wrong and explains everything to me. She might look like my past lover, but she's nothing like her. Their personalities are completely different and Y/N's is better. I don't wanna admit it, but I love Y/N more than Sook. Y/N is a determined person and when she gets to know about the fact that I'm a nine tailed fox and that I should sacrifice a soul in order to be mortal, she'd be the one to sacrifice it. I just know it. 

The reason she made me want to stay right by her side, was the fact that I went through her memories on the day we first met. She had a dark past, a very dark one. She was the reason for her parents death and yes, she seemed to be very cheerful, but sorrowful on the inside. Now or never, she'd better know what I truly am, not who, but what. I get the feeling that I should confess or something, and then ask her on a date, and then, show or tell her. I want to tell her everything, but I can't. "Hey Sunwoo?" my thoughts were cut off by Eric. "Mmmh?" I moaned. "You spaced out.." Eric was shaking me. "Really? I guess you gotta get used to that.." I smiled. "Were you probably thinking of her again?" Eric smirked. "I'm wondering whether I should tell her.." I sighed. "That you like her? Or that you're a nine tailed fox?" Eric asked. "Both?" I had no idea what I'm supposed to do. "Can I give you a tip Sunwoo?" Eric was batting his eyelashes. "How come you give me any advice? Have you even dated anyone before?" I scoffed. "No, I haven't. But I can tell you where and how to propose..." he said. 

"Okay then. How?" I was honestly curious. "There's a carnival on the week after the next. You can ask her to come with you for a ride at the ferris wheel. Ask the controller, no, I'll ask the controller to wait for a few minutes, and when you reach the top, tell her, ask her out. Then, do something with those supernatural powers of yours. Like fireworks or even an illusion" he ended with a proud smile. "Nice... but what about my nine tailed fox spirit secret?" I questioned. "That'll have to wait till for about two months of dating..." Eric touched his chin. "I guess so? Maybe your plan and illusions will work. The other people would think we're wierd if I start fireworks and lights.." I shrugged. "But nothing too supernatural.." Eric nodded. "Would it be wierd if I make the buildings glow and spiritual animals appear?" I asked as Eric slapped his palm on his forehead. "Of course she would!" Eric said as someone else too spoke after him. "Good Morning Sunwoo! Eric..". "Good Morning Y/N!" I beamed. "I'm sorry I couldn't tutor you for long.. Wooyoung was being annoying again. He probably just got back home from Seonghwa oppa's house." she smiled, making Sunwoo's heart beat a million times faster. 

~~~~~~

It was already lunch break before I even knew it. 'Urgh! I would have to watch Juyeon flirt with Y/N for a whole hour! That guy is so annoying! I couldn't even have much time with Y/N because of that jerk! He just had to take her home that night!' I was yelling at myself as I walked towards the cafeteria with Y/N by my side. She was happy and cheerful as always, greeting everyone she meets with a deep bow. She never showed anyone her real face, not even to Wooyoung as far as I know. I didn't want to listen to her thoughts. But one simple sentence uttered by classmate, hit her hard enough to louden her thoughts. "My parents live in the United States of America and they send me make up products and stuff once a week every month!" squealed a girl with short hair. 'I wish I had parents to brag about..' usually, Y/N thinks softly, but this time, her thoughts were so loud that hers was the only one I heard loud and clear through all the quite thoughts that flood in to my mind. 'I wish I could help her..' I thought myself. 

Y/N kept smiling as she sat down across both her friends, Lisa and Jiyeon. Lisa, who was staring at her phone, probably texting to her so-called idol-to-be boyfriend and Jiyeon who was staring at Juyeon who was walking in to the cafeteria with Kim Younghoon next to him. "Is he a model or what?" said Jiyeon, dreamily. He was wearing all black.