𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

~Y/N's POV~

The next day:

"Good Morning y/n!" yelled a sweet voice. I turned to where it came from, "Oh, hi Sunwoo..". Gods, it's him. "I'm really looking forward for your tutoring today.. Where will we do it by the way?" he asked, jumping up and down. "How about at the library?" I said, remembering the best place for studying. "Hmm.. sounds good.. What's a library?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. 'Wait- WHAT?!' I thought. "Oh.. It's a place where there's a lot of books, and peace and quiet.." I said astonished. "Oh... Peace and quiet sounds good.." he said, smiling as I imagined flowers blooming all around him. "I'll see you at class then.." I said, noticing Lisa walking through the entrance. "Yes, you too.." he said and walked away. "I see you've got some tutoring to do.." said Lisa wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh, it's the just studying!" I yelled as I blushed myself. "Uh huh.." said Lisa putting an arm around my shoulder and walking me to my class.

"Oh, wait, I gotta stop by at Wooyoung's class.." I said remembering that I had to tell him that I won't be coming home as I removed Lisa's arm, waving her off and walking into his class. He was there, sitting next to his boyfriend, San. "Excuse me San, sorry for bothering ya'll.." I said startling San. "Wooyoung, I have to tutor the new kid in my class, so I will be late today too. Your mom knows about it, I told her yesterday." "Yeah, sure. Come home safe and sound okay?" said Wooyoung. "I will..." I said, smiling at him as he smiled back. I left his class, after a little chat with San and after the bell rang, towards my class. 

I saw the clock on the wall and realized I was getting late and started to sprint towards my class when I bumped into my most hated person, Juyeon. I didn't even bother to say sorry to him and continued towards my class, leaving him dumbfounded. 

~Narrator's POV~

Juyeon stood there staring at y/n, "Not a single girl in this school stays sane when she bumps into you, yet y/n literally ignored you..." said Juyeon's best friend, Younghoon, who had just come to school, with his bag hung upon his shoulder. "She just-" said Juyeon, only to be cut off by their other friend. "You expect that to happen huh?". "Oh hello Jeju boy.." said Juyeon high-fiving their friend. "Long time no see Juhaknyeon!" yelled Younghoon and hugged Haknyeon. Haknyeon had been the third member of the trio. He had gone to America at 15 years of age with his father, who was a CEO at a famous company at the US and now, had come back after 6 years. "Why did you come back after a long time?" asked Juyeon crossing his arms. "My dad had an appointment in Korea, and it's two weeks long, so he let me tag along" he replied with a shrug as if it was no deal. 

"Juyeon, you haven't changed at all." pointed out Haknyeon. "Why'd you say that?" asked Juyeon. "You still expect girls to run around you and do whatever you want them to. They aren't your slaves now aren't they?" said Haknyeon. "Hak-" Juyeon's words were drowned by their second bell. "I'd better go now. Let's meet at 'Balwoo Gongyang' later okay? I'll text you guys when and the location. I'll pay too, it's my treat" said Haknyeon winking and exiting their building. Juyeon and Younghoon too made their way towards their classes, with Younghoon making his way up Juyeon's back.

 Juyeon and Younghoon too made their way towards their classes, with Younghoon making his way up Juyeon's back