𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

"What do you mean he's leaving?!" asked Y/N, again. "I don't know what... you're talking about.." shrugged Eric. "Eric.. I heard you." Y/N said, firmly. "Maybe you misheard me.." Eric started to walk away from Y/N. "Eric!" Y/N yelled as she grabbed his wrist. "Please tell me what's going on..." she pleaded. "I'll tell you later. I promise" he promised. "Okay..." Y/N let his hand go and walked with him to their class.

"Good Morning kids.." said Johnny as he entered their classroom. "I have prepared an assignment  for you all, and it should be done in pairs." he said. Everyone in the room got excited since they thought that they could select their own partners. "And I will appoint your partners..." chuckled Johnny. "Eric and Yunho, Jongho and Yeosang, Y/N and Sunwoo..." he went on. 

"Yes! We're together Sunwoo..." said Y/N happily. "Can we skip tutoring till we finish this?" asked Sunwoo. "Yes" Y/N nodded. "You can select your topics and should write and essay on it, together. The assignment is due this Friday.. You may start working on it.." Johnny said, writing the topics on the board and sitting infront of the class. "What are we gonna write about?" asked Sunwoo, not knowing what they were supposed to do. "We'll write two individual essays and submit them... I'll write about, Contribution of technology in education..." Y/N stated. "Me... Favorite animal.." Sunwoo nodded as Y/N slapped her palm on her forehead. "Sunwoo, choose the topics Johnny gave us.." Y/N said as she shook her head. "Oh! I'll write about Pollution due to Urbanization then.. Is it good?" Sunwoo blinked. "It's good. I'll help you okay?" Y/N smiled. "Yes please. Anything with you. Where should we meet up anyways? And please not the library. I'm sick of the library..." Sunwoo made a disgusted face. 

"How about at my place?" asked Y/N. "Okay... But Wooyoung?" Sunwoo, shuddered at the thought of Wooyoung spying on them. "I'll take care of that brat.." Y/N huffed.

After school:

"Shall we go Sunwoo?" asked Y/N, packing her things. "Yes. I'm ready.." Sunwoo stood up. "Let's go then" Y/N too, stood up. "Um Y/N?" Sunwoo rubbed his nape. "Yes?" asked Y/N as Sunwoo shyly extended his hand. "Will you--?" his words were cut off as she felt Y/N intertwining her fingers with his. "You're my boyfriend. Of course I'd hold your hand.." she smiled and dragged him out of their class along with her crutch and towards the bus stop, which was near their school.

"Aunt Jung! I'm back!" yelled Y/N as she entered her aunts' home and was now removing her shoes. "You're home!" her aunt was a cute petit lady who loved Y/N and her son a lot. "And you brought friends!" she squeezed Sunwoo's cheeks who was now, holding on to Y/N crutch. "I hope you stay for dinner Sunwoo.." Y/N aunt winked at Sunwoo and ran to the kitchen. "He's here to work on his essay with me.." Y/N smiled. "Okay! Sunwoo, you go pick anything you like from Wooyoung's closet and get washed until I get some snacks from the store.." said Hye-Jin as she put on her shoes and went out. 

Since he didn't want Wooyoung to burst with anger, he selected a simple sweater and pants. "You look good in his clothes Sunwoo" Y/N smiled, as she too, was dressed in a fluffy pink hoodie and a mini skirt. "You look cute in that" Sunwoo said as he gave a little peck on Y/N's cheek, making her blush. "Hey stop it! You're making me blush.." Y/N playfully hit Sunwoo's arm as she pecked him on his cheek too, but Sunwoo just kept staring at her lips. He took a step forward as Y/N stepped back. He continued to walk forward till Y/N hit the wall behind her. Sunwoo gazed at her lips and slowly leaned foward pinning her to the wall. Y/N closed her eyes as their lips met in a soft and gentle caress as they fit just like a puzzle. Sunwoo slowly cupped Y/N's face without breaking their kiss. Sunwoo then slowly started to harden their soft kiss. Y/N felt chills down her spine as Sunwoo held her waist and pulled her closer. They were kissing so passionately that none of the two had any intention to pull apart, nor were they aware of the door creaking open.