𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

~Narrator's POV~

Sunwoo was on his way home. Home? He didn't have one, not in the mortal world. But Sunwoo did have a secret, a dark secret. He was immortal. He was a nine tailed fox who had taken the appearence of a young boy. He had no idea about the technologies of the modern world. But he did know about the bus. How? He would usually come to the mortal world, take the bus and would roam around. He wasn't afraid of anything in this world, the mortal world. But he was afraid of something. He let his mind wonder to the day he was granted permission to cross the gate to the mortal world for the first time. "The more you stay away from your shrine, the less time you have in the mortal world.." he remembered the voice say. Now that he had school, he hadn't been to his shrine like he usually did, the time he could stay in this world had been limited to 6 months approximately. 

Sunwoo dragged himself to the shrine he possessed in the forest.

Not much people knew about this shrine, but they did know about a nine tailed fox spirit possessing a shrine in the forest

Not much people knew about this shrine, but they did know about a nine tailed fox spirit possessing a shrine in the forest. The people in this world didn't know where to find this shrine, because it can only be seen when one follows a certain spirit that had crossed the gate from the spiritual world. That spirit who occupies this certain shrine, happens to be Sunwoo.. He walked to his shrine and left his bag and went outside for a look around for people. Since there was no one around, he rentered the shrine and took a deep breath. He felt his insides tingle as he slowly transformed into the spirit he is. He slowly but gracefully levitated in the air. There was a glowing aura around him and his black hair began to whiten from it's roots. His eyes turned blue and his tails one by one sprouted from behind him and his ears appeared  from his now snowy hair.. He felt such comfort to be in his true form once again...

He couldn't transform completely since he wasn't in the spiritual world. He could have become the nine tailed fox he truly is if he hadn't fallen in love with  the pretty and clumsy girl that day.... He was  answering his prayers when he heard a voice coming from outside his shrine. Sunwoo turned invisible and watched this mysterious girl enter his shrine and admire it's murals, only to follow the spirit of the butterfly out of his shrine and towards the cliff. Worried, he quickly returned back to his visible state and followed the girl. And to his horror, he saw the girl fall down the cliff letting out deafening screams. Lost for actions, he drifted towards where she had fallen and started to cure her. He looked at her like she was the moon, like she was made of wonder and beauty, like she was something not everyone knew how to love. One touch of her skin made Sunwoo see all of her memories, happy, sad and lonely. Seeing one certain memory had made him want to stay with her. The girl's eyes fluttered open as she saw him and closed them again. Sunwoo, had wiped the girls memory temporarily since she had seen him in his true form and because she might spread stories. 

His memory wandered off into the day that he almost got killed. He had saved someone like this who had followed a spirit and couldn't wipe his memory, that man had spread stories about him and he was the reason most people knew about him. When wiping someone's memory, only someone strong enough would get them back.. And Sunwoo, never thought that his new found love would be strong. He had taken her and had left her where all of her friends can see. He had taken one glance at her, planted the memory of her and had left her there. His journey in finding this girl wasn't over. He had followed her to school and had even started learning in the school himself. If not for the girl he had wanted, he could have transformed into the milky white nine tailed fox spirit he truly is...

Sunwoo, was the kind of spirit that helped the kind and never in his immortal life forgets anything, but there was something very important he forgets. When the rays of the full moon touches his skin, he instinctively transforms into a nine tailed fox spirit, his tails and ears would come out and his hair would whiten. He would start to glow as if he was made of pure light. Even though he would scare people. he was a pure spirit, one who wouldn't hurt people for no reason. He had fallen for this girl at first sight and had decided to find her somehow...

Back at the mall, Y/N's homeroom teacher had called her and had asked for a favor. 

(Y/N) (Her homeroom teacher)

"Hello Mr. Kim.. How can I help you?"

"Dear, y/n, hello, it's nice to hear your voice"

"Thank you sir"

"I need a favour darling.."

"Yes, sir?"

"You remember Mr. Kim Sunwoo right?"

"Um..er...yes sir"

"Good, I need you to tutor him"  She felt bead of sweat appear on her forehead,

" I tested him this afternoon, and his grades don't seem so good. He acts as if everything's greek to him.." 

"Yes, sir, he also told me that he wasn't so good in English.."

"Not only in english, he's even bad at korean grammar.. Even in history..."

"Oh?"

"Yes, you're the best student in my class after Yunho, I contacted him and he told me that he was busy"

"Oh, okay.. When should I start sir?"

"How about starting the next week? I hope your aunt will agree.."

"She will sir, tomorrow then?"

"Yes.."

"Did he agree?"

"Yes, he agreed right away when I said your name.."

"Heh heh.. Okay then sir..." 

'Why does it seem like I'm forgetting something important?' she thought, only to be interrupted by the memory of  Sunwoo smiling at her.

She ended her call as she felt herself heating up. She'd going to tutor Kim Sunwoo, the cute boy who makes her heart flutter when he smiles...

 She'd going to tutor Kim Sunwoo, the cute boy who makes her heart flutter when he smiles