𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

"Juyeon, I- Why me?" Y/N almost sobbed. "I don't know either.. There were so many other girls but it had to be you.." Juyeon shrugged. "So what do you say?" Juyeon asked. Sunwoo, who had been listening to his confession, walked away, having no intention to listen to his lover's answer. "Juyeon, I'm sorry. But my heart belongs to someone else.." Y/N sighed. "Oh... Who?" Juyeon felt his heart break. "I-I can't tell you that already.." she blushed. "Oh okay okay.." Juyeon had never felt this emotion before, and it felt strange. He had never dated a girl out of pure love, all he did was play. But, today, he got rejected by the girl he had truly fallen for. "I hope we can still stay friends then?" Juyeon asked with big doe eyes. "Of course we can!" Y/N smiled at Juyeon. "Juyeon, how about we get something to eat? I'm hungry! Oh and you'll get added to a circus in about two days time or even less.. Just telling you" Y/N chuckled as she stood up, followed by Juyeon. "Sure, but...what do you mean circus?" Juyeon asked. "It's a group chat!" she teased and ran out of the studio. 

Y/N took out her phone while waiting for Juyeon to change and come out. She texted San asking him to add Juyeon to the group chat. 

(A/N : This text is in Y/N's perspective...)

Y/N :

San-ah! Hi!

San  

Hey Y/N

Y/N :

I need a favor

San ✨ :

Sure! Whatever about?

Y/N :

Can you add this number up to our group chat?

010-XXX-XXXX

San✨ :

Who is it?

Y/N :

Juyeon

San ✨:

Will Woo be okay?

Y/N :

Idk.. 

San ✨ :

I'll talk with him

And oh, Hongjoong hyung asked me to remove Lisa and Jiyeon.. Since you three prolly have another group.. 

He told me that you're okay, but we can't say our personal stuff there with them.

We added the two for Mingi's sake.. Since Jiyeon is Mingi's cousin... But isn't that close

Are you okay with me removing them?

Y/N :

I'm fine.. But isn't Jiyeon the one who wanted me to join the chat?

And yes, we do have another group chat

I'll tell them something

You will add Juyeon though right?

San ✨:

Well, Jiyeon didn't tell me.. Woo did.. Jiyeon just added hay to the fire