Red K (Eobard/Kara)

If you think Red K Kara is bad in the show, well welcome to my little short story. Eobard X Kara one shot.

When the Reverse-Flash killed Barry's mom, he sped to the wrong time, and on the wrong Earth. Eobard was stuck for 15 long years on Earth-38. He had built STAR Labs from the ground up and hired a few interns and scientists, Caitlin Snow and Ray Palmer chief among them. Now after a decade and a half of planning, he planned to make the Particle Accelerator explode in Central City in a couple of weeks. All he needed to do was go on a few trips to promote his business, and National City was home to one of the most powerful Media Outlets of the nation. The Catco Magazine. 

He sped into an alleyway where he saw a building on fire. He saw Supergirl help from a distance. But then his eye caught a peculiar sight, Supergirl's veins on her face glowed red for a few seconds as she stumbled back. She then flew into the air. Thawne walked over to the site and passed the danger tape, he reached under a few rocks and debris and pulled out a glowing red rock.

"Well, what do we have here?" He said to himself as he sped away in a storm of red lightning.

Thawne contained the piece of rock inside the time vault next to some glowing green rock. It was dark outside when he came back home, it turns out that his appointment with Kat Grant was changed to tomorrow.

"Are we on the heist for tomorrow night?" Maxwell Lord told him through his phone.

"As I said before Mr. Lord, I need something from that lab as well, make sure your boys are equipped to deal with Supergirl, if she shows up I will not think twice about leaving them to fend for themselves." Thawne simply did not have enough speed force in his system to take on Supergirl, so he needed to be careful. 

"Very well."

Thawne hung up the phone as Gideon finished analyzing a sample.

"Here it is Professor, Red Kryptonite, it can change the mindset and the behavior of a Kryptonian, it causes split personalities and negative thoughts to take over the host."

Thawne arched his eyebrow up, it didn't sound too bad. Supergirl being evil? He'd have to see for himself. He sped into his mansion and into his bed and went to sleep.

In the morning Kara woke up, she was way more irritated than usual. She crushed the alarm clock with her fist and stood up to ready herself for the day. She looked at a particularly tight dress and she liked it. 

Thawne woke up and played classical music while he put on his black slacks and his signature glasses and a black blazer with a white button-up shirt. He put on his secret friction-proof shoes and bolted out the door.

Thawne arrived at Catco as Cat Grant walked up to him.

"Ah Mr. Wells, you are 10 minutes early for our appointment, if it's one thing I like about people it's them being on time, please feel free to wait for your interview." 

"Thank you, Ms. Grant, I'm sure you're a very busy woman-"

"Oh save me the flattery Doctor, I'll be right with you," She dismissed him and waved him off, Thawne's eyes darkened as he fought not to phase his hand through her heart.

Suddenly the elevator opened, many people turned their heads around to see Kara walk out in a new outfit, one that fit her body and was more... Feminine.

Kara like how people stared at her, James seemed to stare as well, even Winn did, but she glanced at one person not even batting an eyelash down at her body, it was a tall man with glasses, he was an older man but she could smell his cologne and the faint trace of whiskey.