Fixing Scars Barry/Kara

She justifies herself, but deep inside of her she never liked just girls. 

She likes Barry too

She likes Barry too

Kara seeks comfort in Barry's arms after Lena betrays her

Kara seeks comfort in Barry's arms after Lena betrays her. She finds enlightenment and something else.

The seconds that befell that stall in that Big Belly Burger felt like minutes to Kara. She'd just told Barry that she liked Lena Luthor, she just told him that she never dared to tell anyone else... and he's silent, staring off into space, it worried her. 

Her eyes fidget and they water up, she wants to be anywhere but this stall right now. But, she wants to stay exactly right there because Rao, she cares about what Barry Allen thinks about her right now... at this moment in time, this bubble of a memory she couldn't forget even if she tried.

Her eyes fall on him, taking in his face in a millisecond. She memorizes the bruises, the swell of his eye, the cut on his lip, the crook of his broken nose. His suit was battered and charred, his boots slick with alien blood. The crimson red on his suit was fading, turning into a faded light red. 

"Barry," Her voice sounds distant. But the soft smile he offers her makes a ghost of a smile start to form on her own lips. 

"You okay over there?" 

 He shakes his head softly.

"Just uh... just thinking,"

His eyes stayed glued to the space next to her.

"Okay," Kara says softly, fidgeting with her hair. 

"I mean, yeah," he starts, his eyes slowly coming to look at her.

 "Lena, y'know she's cute and all but I mean, she's a total dud!" Barry admitted.

"She is not."

"Yes she is, she wants to be a witch or something, remember she learned her true roots a few weeks back, wants to move to Scotland and shit," Barry breathed out.