Details Before Reading

Ah, it's you, hello. 

If you're looking for any Arrowverse related one-shots, you have come to the right place. Please don't make me do anything too crazy. This is gonna last up until July 31st. Then it takes a pause until the next summer. So yeah, don't spam me with requests once it's done or I will mute you, thank you. OH, AND SOMETHING IMPORTANT: You can also do an MCU character with a DCTV character, the possibilities are endless! Whatever universe, whatever world, it's up to you. 

Now, for requests you can go ahead and put them in the comments, I'll take priority in requests given to me here, but you can also DM me on Wattpad or on Instagram, I_likerainbow6. 

Anyways, what else is there to tell you...

Oh and NO SMUTS, this book is pure, Oneshot material thank you very much, I won't have my mental status degrade for whatever sexual innuendo you want me to write. Reserve it under the Earth-69 book, but do be hasty, we have only a handful of chapters left on that book. 

Although mature language is allowed and implications of sexual activity can be mentioned. 

Hmmm...

I don't know, but here's the list of my favorite ships, I'll also be making a table of contents if you wish to know more information about the matters. Updates will be posted every now and then to signify when requests are full or if I'm backed up. 

If you haven't any idea of who I am, if you have been living under a rock for centuries or have just come to join us, I am the Scarlet King, tell me, what is it you desire? >:)

What's your innermost sense telling you? What ship do you desire to see? 

We'll see. 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

CHAPTER 1: A reluctant date- Barry goes on a date against his will with Kara when he is supposed to help his friend, Caitlin move out of her apartment. Kara blackmails him into going on a date with her.

CHAPTER 2: Red K- Eobard Thawne is suddenly stranded on Earth-38 after a battle with the Flash of Earth-1 after killing Nora Allen, now depleted of the Speedforce, Eobard settles down in Central City and builds STAR Labs, but he is under the attention of the media, he finds himself in Catco for an interview and finds Red K Kara along the way, things escalate quickly from there...

CHAPTER  3: Highschool Jock-  Barry is a rising football star, he ended up at Midvale Highschool due to his mother separating from his father. Kara has always been that one weird kid, but that changed when Barry moved to her school, she suddenly wanted to impress him, changing her outfit, putting makeup on, but Barry is as oblivious as he is good at football. Little does he know Kara harbors feelings for him.

CHAPTER 4: Mr. Cuddles- A short little cuddle drabble takes place during season 7 when Frost and Caitlin separate from each other. No Westallen, they fall apart after Nora goes POOF thank god for that huh? No offense to anyone.

CHAPTER 5: Undeniable Love- A little one-shot going over the undeniable attraction that Barry Allen has toward Overgirl, no matter how looked down upon it is for him to eye a villain with love, he can't help himself. He was denied by Kara Danvers over Mon-El, it hurt him, he turns to Overgirl for a chance at something else, hopefully looking to reform the villain, how? We'll never know... (Maybe)

CHAPTER 6: Titan's Finest- Imra is injured, Barry tends to her while she is injured. Kara is dating Barry but she is open to adding another person, Imra being the sweetheart she is, falls for both of them, though is having trouble adjusting to liking a woman that is sharing a man, an interesting look at a Polyamory Oneshot. 

CHAPTER 7: Exclusive Devotion- A Thea/Barry oneshot in which Thea is seen to be injured after a confrontation in Central City during a crossover between the Flash and the Arrow, little did both teams know are that Barry and Thea have been secretly dating for a few weeks now.

CHAPTER 8: To the end of the line- A little sad Oneshot, Kara confesses her love to Barry as they stand up to the inevitable crisis in front of them. Both of them know they aren't going to come out alive, and Barry sure as hell knows it. So he lets Kara revel by granting her this one last wish, to be more than super friends, even if it's for a few minutes.

CHAPTER 9: 2 cops in love- Kind of a short one-shot, in which Barry is the Captain of the precinct in CCPD. Patty is a new transfer, they're called to a situation that is very dangerous, they aren't sure if they'll make it, but they got each other, and that's what matters.

CHAPTER 10: What really happened in Vegas part 1- Barry and Kara meet during a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, they get called in to steal 200 million dollars from a bank in the doomed city of Las Vegas, will they possibly make it?

CHAPTER 11: Divided- A Barry/Natasha/Wanda oneshot in which Barry is the grandson of Thor, travels back in time and finds Natasha, it covers their story and their eventual romance with Wanda. 

CHAPTER 12: True Colors- In which Barry's identity is revealed to the world and he faces the consequences, and Supergirl is there to support her boyfriend, the Flash.

CHAPTER 13: Kara's anatomy- Kara and Barry are doctors at a hospital, Barry is a resident and Kara is new there as an MD fresh out of Med School, what follows is a romance in the place where people are saved from death. How romantic? Eh?

CHAPTER 14: 2 sides of the same coin- Barry is with Caitlin and Thawne is with Frost, happens after Armageddon, Thawne is not threatened by the timeline change, but he confesses to Frost that in his Reverse-Flashpoint she was his wife, not Caitlin. Frost gains feelings for Thawne and Barry and Caitlin notice, they aren't too happy about it. 

CHAPTER 15: Future State- After Armageddon concludes, Barry deems it necessary to aid Mia in her search for her brother. Barry's guilt and great admiration for his best friend/brother, Oliver, impulses him to take care of Mia and make sure she can handle the mantle of the green arrow, but after what follows, Barry develops feelings for her, could he possibly overcome this possibly taboo and dangerous attraction to Mia Queen? Or will he fulfill his promise to the fullest degree that he made to Oliver to make sure everyone was safe after he passed away, including the full protection of his daughter and making sure that his legacy lived on in her? 

CHAPTER 16: All For Charity-  Bruce Wayne has recently arrived at an annual charity party in National City, Kara is reluctant to go and cover the party because of its pompous reputation, but she heard of Bruce Wayne's tragic background and the rumors of the Batman in Gotham, curiosity kills the cat, she wants to know more about Batman, more about Gotham, so she decides to go, she finds out that she's great at bets.

CHAPTER 17: Encounter with the Cat- Barry finds himself in an unlikely encounter with  Catwoman, who was just on her merry way after stealing jewels from a nearby Central City Bank, will the spark ignited in this interaction lead to anything of consequence? 

CHAPTER 18: Cold Hearted Love- Frost and Barry have been sparring partners for a long time, will they get over that friend's bump and build on to something more? 

CHAPTER 19: Can't Sleep?- Barry has trouble sleeping, Kara, who has recently arrived from a mission finds him in the lounge, both of them find comfort in themselves in eating soup and designing suits.