At the speed force (Savitar Drabble)

I have literally no idea what I wrote, I just did it in hopes to jump-start my brain. No pairing, unless you consider Speed Force flirting with Savitar. 

As Savitar lost his life that fateful day to the bullet that Iris West had killed him with. He reappeared inside the Speed Force. He was still unconscious, but one tap from the Speed Force and he immediately snapped awake. 

He awoke with a start, and a woman with white hair and white skin, blue lips, and frosty eyes stared back at him. 

"Bad dreams?"

Savitar reached for her throat in fury.

"One hand on me and you will cease to exist! I am the only one keeping your soul alive!"

It was Frost's icy voice, but he knew it was the Speed Force materializing the most comforting thing he had to literally anyone. He had a soft spot for Frost, he loved her.

But she betrayed him...

Savitar grunted in understanding, standing up in the void. He imagined himself a pleasant place, a fortress started to form in front of him, along with a desolate clearing of ruins in front of the citadel Savitar will call home from now on. 

"Now it is time to save more than you've killed," The Speed Force told him.

"If you're going to talk to me, talk like Caitlin," Savitar murmured.

It chuckled.

"So much attachment to a mortal being. How pathetic."

"You're pathetic, showing so much faith and love to Barry Allen, I wouldn't be surprised if you've taken advantage of him to suit your selfish needs."

"How can you say that you twisted piece of garbage?! After all, I did to you? But fine, I will find pleasure in knowing the role you will fulfill now."

His entire body tensed and his eyes burned with rage. From one jailer to another, it seemed he'll never be free. 

"I mean, what made you think like that, what made you fight against the established order? Was it for personal gain? Was it a broken sense of responsibility?"

It laid its hands on his shoulders, tracing its lips hauntingly across his cheek.

"Was it for love?" She asked softly.

He moved away from her... or it. The incessant questions were starting to irritate him. Rage began to bubble in his mind and his knuckles turned white. 

"Or was it for glory then? Did you just want to indulge in your obsession with causing pain and suffering?"

The entity forced him to look at her, grabbing his chin and angling it down to look at her.

"I DID IT FOR ME! I HAD NOTHING ELSE!" Savitar bellowed.

He took a few breaths to calm himself.

"Life was predictable after defeating Savitar. But becoming him... It gave life more texture."

"Do you know that Barry wouldn't end up with Iris anyway? You've achieved your goal."

"What do you mean?"

The Speed Force opened a window into the world. It showed Barry laughing with another woman... Kara Danvers.

"You're showing me a different earth."

"No, I'm showing you the future."

Savitar laughed in disbelief.

"You mean that buffoon managed to charm Supergirl? Impossible."