Undeniable Love(Overflash)

Shot little drabble, then I'll do my requests, I've been extremely busy, trust me, I've been working like 12 hours a day with only Saturday to have off, so I'm busy. I wish I was free like I used to be. But hey, the grind never stops, right?

So be a smart fella, and don't be a fart smella, vote, comment, and follow, or else Savitar's gonna be under your bed tonight...

Also, the Superarrow pairing doesn't exist as supergirl said:

"EWW, no offense."

Barry pinned Overgirl to the wall, the Reichman lost, they all were captured, with only Thawne escaping the grasp of the heroes, Barry had him by a hair until Thawne distracted him by telling him about his feelings for Kara... Well, the evil version of her.

Barry was heartbroken when Kara had told him she had gotten back with Mon-El, he had tried with Iris, he did, but it didn't work out, Iris wanted the Flash, not Barry Allen. So when these Nazi doppelgangers barged in at Oliver and Felicity's wedding ceremony, Barry laid his eyes on one floating figure. 

He was snapped back into reality, he grabbed Overgirl's damaged mask and pulled it off of her face. His arm pressed against her neck while his other arm pinned her arms above her head.

"Well Flash, this is an interesting predicament, so what will you do? Bring me to justice? Or end this, right here, right now?" Overgirl asked, her shoulders sank in defeat.

Barry looked into her defeated blue eyes, he knew she didn't have much time left.

"We can save you, let us take care of you, Thawne may have escaped, but he's not the only one who knows how to save you, we have a lot of brilliant people here, including me, and I won't let you die," Barry murmured. 

Overgirl was amazed, to say the least, she let herself relax under the Flash's grip. She had a soft spot for Barry because he was her life...

She could still hear his voice as he told her to run, she could see his demise as their flagship crashed into the Catco building during a terrorist attack in National City. She blinked back tears.

"The option is yours, you can leave if you'd like, but never come back, but if you choose us, then we can help you, I believe that you can be a better person," Barry told her.

Barry took a leap of faith, he took a couple of steps back and let Overgirl go. Overgirl looked down at his hand. Barry was scarred by Kara's silent rejection, he wasn't fast enough to claim her, and now she was in Mon-El's arms again.

"Okay."

Barry's lips curled into a smile at hearing that one word, a word that would resonate throughout his entire body, lighting up each synapse in his brain. Barry pulled off his glove as extended his hand, Overgirl looked down, Barry took a step forward.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you, I won't let them hurt you," Barry assured her. 

Overgirl pulled off her leather gloves, she extended her hand and placed it on Barry's hand. Barry felt his heart rate spike, his face almost flushing. He ran his thumb over her knuckles, gently easing her, making her shoulders relax. They both smiled at each other, Overgirl bit her lip and looked down. 

"Alright, follow me to STAR Labs, the faster we figure out what's happening to your heart, the faster we can help you," Barry told her. 

Barry took off at a reasonable pace as Overgirl follow behind him, he saw Overgirl falter thought and stopped immediately. Overgirl was on the ground, clutching her chest in pain. Barry gasped and rushed over to her.