True Colors (Superflash Drabble)

A small little drabble, take it as a what if? 

In which Barry's identity is revealed to the world and he faces the consequences, and Supergirl is there for support her boyfriend, the Flash.

Pre-established relationship.

...

Barry was stunned, he was in total shock as Godspeed held his Flash mask in his hands. 

"LOOK AND OBSERVE PEOPLE OF CENTRAL CITY, YOUR HERO IS A MERE MAN, HE IS NOTHING!" Godspeed boomed.

Barry blinked as dozens of camera flashes filled his vision. People were shouting at him, demanding answers and asking questions. Barry saw red as he turned to Godspeed, he knew that Godspeed was grinning under his mask. Barry lunged at Godspeed and pinned him to the wall. Godspeed clawed at his hand, gasping for air as Barry pressed his palm harder under his throat.

"You ruined my life, you RUINED IT!" Barry shouted as he smashed his fist into his face multiple times, the lenses of Godspeed's mask cracked, Barry ripped his cowl off and kept punching August.

Barry grabbed August by the hair and slammed his knee into his face, knocking him out.

"This is August Heart! He's Godspeed!" Barry yelled to the public, hoping to draw their attention away from him, but all of that was thrown out the window when Singh ran up to Barry.

"Allen... what did you do?" He asked.

The crowd roared, demanding answers. Some clamoring for his arrest, some just cheering him on. Some even encouraging him to kill August.

Barry looked down at the man that ruined his life, his grin said it all. He knew what he did. Barry would be hunted, Joe, Cecil, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, they are all at risk now. And it was because of him...

Barry knew the whole world was watching, he didn't care.

Barry raised his hand in the air, vibrating it. Thawne was right, some people just don't stop no matter how hard you try. Just as he was about to kill Godspeed, Supergirl landed behind Barry.

Barry let out a shaky breath as he heard her cape fluttering in the wind. His legs were trembling, he could feel Kara's concerned expression bore into the back of his head.

"Flash, don't!" Kara shouted.

Barry hesitated, he snarled, raising his hand again.

"No! Please, don't do it, please," Kara begged.

Barry sniffled, tears running down his cheeks. He looked at Kara and shook his head, his lip trembling.

He swung his hand down...