Cold hearted love (Flashfrost)

You're just cold enough

To where I'm melting, but I'm also freezing

...

Barry groaned as he fell to the ground of the training room, sliding across a slippery slope of ice. He wiped the sweat off his forehead as he dried his hands on his damp STAR Labs shirt. Sparring with Frost was now a weekly occurrence, every Friday he would anxiously wait until it was time to get off of work to go and spar with Frost. He coined it Flashfrost Friday, which Cisco immediately made jokes about it, stating it was like a ship if it was like he was shipping them together. Frost immediately made him shut up with an icicle to the wall next to his head. 

Anyways, sometimes Iris would come to watch them, sometimes Cisco and Ralph would bet on who would win, sometimes Caitlin would watch with concern. And now with Oliver "visiting" the team every 2 weeks, he'd sometimes watch them too and give them tips on how to improve.

"You think Caitlin and Oliver are a thing?" Frost asked as she helped Barry up from the floor.

"What makes you say that?" Barry asked as he dried himself off with a towel.

"Well, I mean why is he always coming over here every two weeks? And why does Caitlin take the weekends off now? She never did that."

"Maybe Caitlin just wants to live a normal life, peacefully, I mean I don't mind it if Oliver is going out with her, Caitlin deserves to be happy."

"Yeah, and look at Oliver's track record, it looks great, doesn't it?" Frost remarked with heavy sarcasm.

Barry cringed.

"Okay, well, he's a changed man now, when Felicity broke up with him he got his act together quick and try to change, and when Felicity was dating Ray now, well he took it pretty well, I was surprised, maybe he was talking to Caitlin whenever Felicity broke up with him? I don't know."