Kara's anatomy

Footsteps clicked down the halls of the busy National City Hospital as Doctor Danvers raced down the hallway. She opened the door and surprised another Doctor, Doctor Caitlin Snow was the attending physician, she'd been there for 15 years already, she knew her way around.

"What?" Caitlin asked icily.

"Gwen's parents have questions. Do you talk to them or do I ask Wells?" Kara asked.

"No, Well's is off the case. Gwen is under the care of the new attending now, Dr. Allen, he's over there," Caitlin explained. Pointing to Barry.

Kara nodded and took a step forward but froze, her eyes widened in shock. This was the man she had made out with at the bar last week when Mike accidentally got her drunk. Her face felt hot as Barry spared her a glance from his clipboard but then he stood still and eyed her again, this time staring at her with wide eyes.

"This isn't happening," Kara mumbled to herself over and over again, her fists balling her white doctor's coat.

She walked down the hallway as Barry almost skidded next to her, he was really fast. She was surprised he got here from the room she was in so fast.

"Kara, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Actually I was-"

Kara was pulled into the stairwell by Barry before she could say anything else.

"Dr. Allen-"

"Dr. Allen? Last week, you called me 'daddy Barry'. Now it's Dr. Allen?"

"Dr. Allen, we should pretend it never happened," Kara sputtered, her face turning red.

"What never happened? You practically eating my face off and then leaving me with a huge case of blue balls? Because that's a very fond memory that I'd like to hold on to," Barry said half-sarcastically.

"No, there will be no memories. I'm not the girl from the bar anymore, you aren't the guy either. This cannot exist. You get that, right?" Kara asked.

"Sweetheart, you remember that you took advantage of me, and now you want to forget about it? This sounds worse than kissing my foster sister on a bet. I was sober, and very very aroused, and you took advantage of me," Barry told her jokingly.

"Okay, I was the one who was drunk, and you are very ugly," Kara said.

"Maybe not today, but last week, I was very good-looking. I mean I had my red shirt on, you took advantage of me."

"I did not take advantage-"

"If you want to take advantage again- say Friday night?" Barry mumbled out, looking dreamily at her.

"No. You're an attending, and I'm just your intern, STOP looking at me like that," Kara told him, blushing as she looked at his hooded gaze and his perfect lips.

"Like what?"

"Like you've seen me naked."

"Come on, it was only one nipple-"

"Dr. Allen! This is inappropriate. Has that ever crossed your mind?" Kara muttered as she exited out the door.

Barry huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

...

Kara sighed as she was called for the 50th time, or what seemed like the 50th time. She got up from her bunk in the resting room and jogged up the stairs towards Gwen's room. It was probably some stupid excuse in which involved her throwing a tantrum about not having the right TV channels.