An Epilogue

~Final part for Evangeline Swans Leap into the World of Supernatural Creatures~

Life is finally right again, and I couldn't be happier! I've gotten so in tune with and in charge of my Angel gifts and it's become second nature just like ballet is. There has been no sign of trouble around the corner, and I can breathe and live again.

I've been spending my days back in my routine. School Monday through Friday until summer, Dance Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturday mornings, training with the Park on Tuesdays and every other Saturday afternoon, training with the Cullens on Thursdays and the other Saturday afternoons. Sundays I get to rest, and I've been spending them with my family, Jake and Uncle Billy, the school gang sometimes, and the pack. Jake and I are back to being how we were when we were little kids, two peas in a pod. We are together more times than we are apart and it has helped me get back to the person I was before the whole James craziness.

Despite spending time with Bella on Sundays, her and my relationship is strained. She spends all her time with Edward, and when she's not with him, Bella's this dull, aggravated, and closed off person. Our "bonding time" is just us in the same room, usually her reading or doing homework, while I dance or do homework as well. Music plays the whole time and we barely speak, it's strange but for the best. The last time we had an actual conversation it led to a fight about how I'm spending too much time at the rez and with Jake and how I haven't tried in our relationship anymore. I in turn was hurt and angry at her for thinking that because I have tried so many times but when I would try to get her to hang out with me or the girls, or just anyone besides Edward she'd get mad at me.

Dad ended up having to step in the screaming match we got in and separated us to different levels of the house for the rest of the day. It took days for us to apologize to each other but after having Jake and everyone else telling me I should apologize and everyone doing the same to Bella, we finally did. That's how we came to our arrangement of whenever we're both home, we stay in the same room together until it's time to go to sleep.

When it finally hit summer I was practically living at the Blacks house, to the point where dad had to lay down ground rules. Those rules being: stay home on Sundays, bring lunch to him at the station when he works or eat with him at the cafe when he doesn't, spend time with the friends from school, spend time with Bella at least three times a week, and get a summer job.

Luckily Mrs. Claire was in the need of an assistant at the studio teaching little ones, cleaning up, filing paperwork, pretty much whatever she didn't feel like doing. She paid me 9 an hour and since she knew how I spent my free time, she only put me to work three times a week! I worked afternoons from 1 till 5 on the days I had dance, minus Saturdays but on Sundays, that way I could go straight into my class then go home. She even allowed me to help the ones that wanted and were ready to go on pointe! It's the best job I could have ever asked for!

I even was able to take a week off of everything and go visit mom and Phil! Bella went as well and that week was the first in a while that we were able to just forget the supernatural world and go back to being sisters, the way we were before moving back to Forks. We swam, we toured around Jacksonville, watched Phil in a game. Mom and I were even able to convince Bella to tan with us more than once and that day was the best out of the whole week.

By the end of the week, I had to admit I was dying to get back to partly-cloudy-all-the-time-Forks, back to my pack, dad, Uncle Billy, the Cullens, and most importantly Jake. We talked on the phone every night before I went to bed despite the time zone difference. When I was talking with mom about him that's when I noticed that at some point I had caught feelings for Jacob Black.

Too bad I didn't know then what was waiting for all of us in the upcoming years and just around the New Moon.

~Book 2: Twilight New Moon: The Turns of Evangeline's Life in the World of The Supernatural~

~Coming soon.~

~Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading my twilight story! I really hoped you enjoyed it and left some likes! While Eva and this book are not the first I've written, it is the first book I have ever finished!! I started and finished it in like a week, writing every day! Book two is done and being edited by a very close and dear friend of mine and should be up within the upcoming week! Special thank you to Sydney for editing it and being the first to read it! 

Even though book two, which follows the new moon plot, is done don't be afraid to leave a comment on anything you want to see from any of the characters! Keep in mind book two is a Jacob Black love interest so we will be seeing a lot of jake and Eva! If I can't find a place to put your idea in New moon then I might be able to find a place for it in Elicpis, because I haven't started writing it yet.

Again thank you and I truly hope you liked the story! See you in the next one! I love you! <3

Started: December 27th, 2020

Finished: January 2nd, 2021

Edited finished: January 4th, 2021

Published: January 28th, 2021