Chapter 18

*School*

I watched as Bella led Edward into the words and wanted to scream and cry.

'She knows about my kind, not yours.' Came his thought 30 minutes later. Now I really want to scream and cry. She's in the supernatural world now, and I'm gonna have to tell her I'm an angel.

*next morning*

There was a honk that woke me up, and Bella came walking through my room looking out the window. I could smell it was Edward and groaned.

"Please, for the sake of your little sister, don't become a sloppy, all over each other, crazy amount of PDA in the hallway couple. Please?" I begged her, sitting up and stretching a bit.

"We won't. I'm starting to really like him." she smiled a dreamy smile, leaning on my door frame.

"Even though he's a vampire?" I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes I knew, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I also am sorry that I didn't tell you that..." I paused, oh gosh what if she hates? If she can fall in love with a vampire then she should be able to love me, her sister, and an angel!

"What?" she asked, moving onto my bed.

"I'm an angel," I said and it felt so much better having her know.

"Like halo, wings, harp, angel?" she asked and I laughed.

"No halo, yes wings, and no harp! I do have a lot of other powers though. My kind was made to protect humans, among others, from the cold ones. But before you start to freak out, I won't hurt any of the Cullens, in fact, they are helping me learn what I can do and become stronger." I said and studied her face, I wish I could read her mind right now.

"Oh Bella, much like Edward I can read minds but only after I get consent from the person. If you gave me consent I could help you figure it all out."

"Okay, I give you my consent to read my mind," she said but there was no click, no new line added.

'Can you hear me?' I asked into the void. Bella didn't seem to be able to, and I couldn't get into her head.

"Nothing. I can't. Edward said he couldn't. We all thought I'd be able to but you gave me consent and nothing."

'How is that possible?' I asked Cielo, but she didn't know either.

"Okay, well weird, get ready for school." She told me. I could tell she didn't truly believe that I was an angel. I quickly got out of bed.

"Hey Bells," I called out, and she stopped looking back into my room. I let my eyes glow and wings appeared.

"Woah!" She screamed out, and I quickly put them away and had my eyes go back to normal. Just in case dad came running up.

"I believe you now," she said, then we rushed to get ready since Edward is already down there.

*School* ^outfit*

"Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?" I could hear Jess as we pulled up.

"Yap! Grambling, tuxedos, and Bond, James bond." Eric added.

'There was never a James Bond in Monte Carlo, I knew everyone in Monte Carlo.' Cielo said, and I giggled. If she's been slightly watching me since I was 7, how does she not get any of these iconic things?

'No silly, it's a movie. That's what you can do today if you're bored. Go through my mind and catch up on the world. It seems like a while since you paid attention to what's going on out here.' I said and she sighed.