Chapter 27

I don't know what's happing! 

"Eva! You can stop! It's done!" Emmet called out. I wanted to stop, why can't I stop?!

"You're not in control at the moment Eva, I am," I spoke but it wasn't me.

'Cielo! Please stop!!' I screamed at her but I felt my face smirk.

"Are we dealing with Cielo?" Alice asked and my head looked at her.

"You remember us, don't you? We don't hurt anyone, you liked us." Doc gently said his hands raised slightly.

"Eva! Listen to me! Bella needs your help! Fight her! You got this!" Jasper yelled and Cielo looked at him, pushing him back with air. Bella. I was able to snap my head to her but I still don't have control.

"Yes, she does. She needs us to kill her before she becomes a leech-like you." she glared. Alice looked hurt.

'Cielo stop! Please she's my sister! These are my friends! Please!'

'Shut up!! You've been in control for long enough! I choose you because you've always known what's right and what's wrong! You know allowing all of them to live is wrong!' she screamed and I was filled with more anger.

'I can't let you hurt my friends! Not while my sister is dying!' I found the controls and grabbed them, I got control of half before she was able to stop me.

"No!" she screamed out. She took a step with my right side towards Bella and I did the only thing I could think of. I broke my left leg. We screamed out falling to the floor.

"Eva!" Emmet called coming towards me but I grabbed my right hand that lit with fire and forced it down.

"Stay back!!" I screamed at him catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My right eye was gold while my left, the side I'm in control of was my normal color. They moved back with wide, worried, and fearful eyes.

"I can win!" I screamed rescuing them.

'Cielo don't make me do this!' I screamed at her, I still need her. I can't let her go, but if she won't give me control then I'll have no choice.

"Either kill your sister or let me go!" she screamed, breaking my wrist. I screamed out looking at it and feeling sick seeing the bone.

"But I need you! I need my sister! I can't do either!" I don't have the energy to talk in my mind anymore. She broke my wing in multiple places and I cried out.

"Let me go then! Or I'll keep breaking bones!" she screamed and a few of my ribs broke, I started coughing and breathing hard, I looked at my good hand seeing blood. One of the ribs punctured my lungs.

"Stop please! Why are you doing this?! We had a good thing!"

"I'm sick and tired of watching you let them live, you're weaker than I thought you were going to be, you couldn't even kill James! I had to do it! You're supposed to be with the pack! I'm taking over and you'll be the one forced to watch! Forced to help! I wish I would have never given you the kiss of life! You're the reason I'm dead! The reason I'm not with my imprint! The reason I'm not at peace! You don't need me anymore yet you torture me by making me stay!" she screamed out and I felt all her emotions, anger, pain, and misery.

"I want my life back!" she screamed again, breaking my other foot. I felt heartbroken hearing all of this.

"Fine!" I screamed and she stopped my body froze.

"What?"

"If I'm the reason you're not at peace then fine. If you regret saving my life and have been lying this whole time then fine. I'll grant you your wish." I panted feeling like I'd been hit with a truck.

"Say it!" she screamed and I winced, my head pounding.

"I release you from helping me. I no longer need you. You're free." I said and felt pain like never before rush through me causing me to scream and throw myself back laying on the ground. Suddenly it stopped, and I opened my eyes to see a woman standing in front of me with light all around her.

"Cielo," I whispered and she bent down putting her hand on my cheek, but I winced away afraid she'll hurt me again. She moved her hand away but gave a sad smile.

"Thank you. I'm sorry it came to this and hurt you the way I did. Despite what I just said, I didn't lie about the fact that you'll be one of the most powerful angels that have ever walked this Earth. I hope you make the right decisions in the future." she said standing fully and turning to the group.

"Looks like she chose all of you. Take good care of her, never leave her and protect her. She'll be fully healed in a couple of hours. Goodbye Evangeline." she said, glancing back at me on the ground. She looked to the sky and opened her arms. A bright light started to engulf me and I was forced to look away at how bright. When the light went away I saw she was gone.

"Bella?" I whispered looking for her but I didn't see her. I started panicking and trying to sit up, but I felt so drained, so broken and empty.

"She's alive, Edward and Alice just took her to the hospital. You're pretty badly injured. I have to re-set some of your bones." Carlisle said gently cradling my cheek.

"You have to go to her, she needs the best doctor," I said trying to push him, but I literally had no energy. It felt like moving my arm through cement.

"I'm staying with you," he said, taking my hand that was on his shoulder and laying it down.

"Is she a-a" I couldn't say it.

"No, Edward was able to suck the venom out before it reached her heart. You have to get cleaned up and healed before you go see her," he said and I nodded.

"Do it," I said, looking in his eyes.

"Jasper control her pain levels. Emmet, hold her still. We have to move quickly before the bones are fully set in the wrong way." They moved quickly, Jasper taking my good hand and I felt relief rush over me. Emmet wrapped his arms around my waist and my good wing so I wouldn't hit any of them with it and Carlisle moved to my foot.

"Ready?" he asked, taking it into his hands. I nodded and he quickly broke it and then placed it into its right position. I screamed still feeling it but not as bad as when it was broken in the first place. He used his vamp speed fixing it all and by the time it was done I was on the verge of unconsciousness as I felt everything properly healing, about 5 of my ribs were still broken but not in my lung anymore.

I never broke a bone before today, and I never want it to happen again. With the last bit of energy I had, I made my healed wings disappear.

"Thank you," I whispered then passed out, still in Emmet's arms.

*at the hospital*

"Where's Edward?" I heard Bella ask, waking me up. When did I get here? Mom?

"He's asleep. He never leaves. Your dad is down in the cafeteria." Dad's here? Are we still in Phoenix? Is this a cot? I sat up seeing Edward was in a chair by my cot, mom is leaning over the bed and we are in fact in a hospital room. The last thing I remember is passing out after having my bones set into place. I remember everything before that as well, and I held back a sob.

"Oh, baby don't cry. Your sister is okay, she's awake." Mom said, turning to me as I fully sat in the bed.

"Huh? Oh, Bella. Thank god." I pretended that is the reason tears were coming out of my eyes.

'Cielo? Please don't actually be gone. Cielo?' I called out but it was pointless. I couldn't feel her, the white door in the back of my mind was gone, there was another door with the same color as my wings, but that one has never opened so I've always ignored it. She's really gone. I'm alone now, any other angels in existence are probably in hiding or not even active yet. Although I'm healed I still feel broken. I allowed the numbness to fade over me and the few tears weren't joined by others as I looked at Bella and mom with a fake smile. I got up and went to Bella's other side and hugged her.

~Our poor baby was just through so much. Now you get why I said don't hate me!~

~Happy reading!~