Chapter 15

I couldn't sleep so I decided to talk to Cielo more.

'So were you close to the Cullens?' I asked her and she just gave an eh sound.

'I was pleasant to them, knowing and witnessing them only drink animal blood, and having the treaty, allowed it to be easier to be around them. Carlisle has been alive almost as long as I was so it was nice to be able to talk to someone about the world and they get it.' she said and I just spent the next hour maybe listening to Cielo and the life she lived.

Bella burst into my room ranting on about the legends, of course only focusing on the parts about the cold ones, showing me research from the web. I dismissed her the best I could without being mean but that only resulted in her mad at me.

"So you don't believe me? Typical." she stormed out of my room the same way she stormed in but this time with me on her heels.

"Bells no! I do believe you about the cold ones and the legends but I also think you're taking it a little too far with thinking Edward is one!" I tried but she only rolled her eyes.

"You saw how he pushed the truck away with his bare hands! You've been hanging out with them all you have to see the impossible things they do!" she screamed at me.

"Bells, I don't know what else to tell you." I tried to calm her but it wasn't working, in fact, it seemed to make her even madder.

"Whatever! You say you believe me but you're just lying." And with that, she slammed the door in my face.

*Sunday*

I showed up to the Cullens having to use a cab since I couldn't ask Bella or she'll want to stay.

"Ready? We start with you showing us what the wolves did." Carlise said everyone was dressed in workout clothes.

"Okay. Also, Mrs. Claire, my ballet teacher at the rez figured it out and even helped me control the wind. It was an accident, but I got it pretty fast." I said breathing in then out, looking at a nearby tree before I quickly moved. I did a spin with my arms out then threw my arms back with my hands cupped, then I pushed them out shooting wind. The wind force blew against the tree making it splinter a little and sway.

Emmet laughed a little making a comment on how Mrs. Claire is a great teacher in a sarcastic way. I looked to him determined and did the move again but with some anger to it, and directed at him. He went flying back 50 feet and only stopping because he hit a tree.

"What was that Emmet?" I asked innocently, high-fiving rose who mumbled a 'he had it coming.'

"What else?" Esme asked and I smiled.

"Catch me if you can!" I screamed then took off running pushing myself like I did the other day. I was leaping over trees, dodging branches, avoiding holes, and switching paths. I could feel them right on my tail but I didn't want to look back in case it made me trip.

'Hey Cielo, is there a way to mask my scent?' I asked her just now thinking that. She didn't answer and I remembered how she said she wasn't going to talk to me when I'm with the Cullens.

'Oh come on Cielo, don't pout, I am just trying to learn all that I can do.'

'Fine, there is a way to hide your scent. Think about them tracking you and then the scent disappearing.' I did as she told and ran a bit more before I jumped up, reaching high as I could grabbing onto a branch, and swinging myself onto it. I heard them coming holding my breath as they stopped at the base of the tree.

"How did she just disappear?" Jasper asked.

"Her scent, it's gone." Alice further explained, confused. I had to hold myself back from laughing. This is fun!