Chapter 2

"Jakey!" I happily screamed, swinging the door wide open and continuing my run to him. Dad and uncle Billy quickly moved out the way as soon as they saw me.

"Linnie!" he happily screamed back, lifting me and spinning me in a hug as soon as I was in arms reach. We all loudly laughed the whole time, quieting down when he let me down.

"Oh, I've missed my best friend!" A giant smile took over my face as I looked over my childhood best friend.

"I've missed you! Everyone at the Rez definitely missed you!" he looked me over as well, we've both grown a lot since we were 10. Wow, he's grown up to be hot, beautiful even.

"The Rez has not missed the two of you together though. It's been so peaceful." I heard and turned around with a gasp.

"Uncle Billy!" I exclaimed, going to him and sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck like I used to as a kid. He hugged back then I pulled away but stayed seated for a second.

"There's our little angel," he said putting his hand on my cheek then gave a knowing type of smile. I smiled back even though I was slightly confused about the reason behind the knowing smile he gave. I got up after seeing that Bella finally made her way down.

"Bella, you remember Billy Black." dad said leaning on an old red pickup.

"Yeah. Wow, you're looking good." they shook hands offering smiles. Since I grew up here I started to call Billy Uncle Billy since I would see him all the time. I practically lived at the reservation, it's where I went to school and had all my friends.

"Well, I'm still dancing. I'm glad you two are finally here. Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you two were coming." Uncle Billy picked on dad and Jake, uncle Billy and Bella all chuckled while I gave my little "hm mm" of a giggle with a smile.

"All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud." dad threatened, moving away. Of course, Uncle Billy replied with a threat as well, turning and chasing dad.

"After I ram you in the ankles."

"You want to go?" Dad started jumping around with his fist raised.

"Yeah bring it!" I laughed seeing how they haven't changed.

"Hi. I'm Jacob." Jacob moved over to us a bit more, reintroducing himself to Bells.

"My best friend since diapers, Bells." I hit his arm and he rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Yeah Hey." Bella nodded with a little smile as well. Nothing compared to Jake's smile though. Oh wow, the teenage brain is working fast.

"We used to make mud pies when we were little." We laughed a little, the memory of Jake and I, and even some with Bella ran through my brain.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Eva would always be the first to throw one which resulted in many mud battles."

"Which would always surprise people to know that little miss ballerina over here liked to play in the mud. Do you still dance?" Jake asked me. I couldn't keep the smile off my face since they've gotten here.

"Yes I made it to pointe shoes, it's my favorite thing in the world." I sighed dreamily thinking about my passion. I hope they still have the ballet studio I went to as a little girl at the reservation. I've been in dance since I was 5.

"I don't know how you say that, you always come home with blisters on your feet." Bella grimaced, glancing down to my feet.

"There's a price to pay for beauty, mine just happens to be my feet," I stated with a shrug, I've gotten fairly used to the pain pointe shoes bring.