Extended Preview

Evangeline Swan, Bella swans little sister, used to live with their dad in Forks Washington until she was 10 when she moved in with Renne, Bella, and her stepdad Phil, in Arizona

Evangeline Swan, Bella swans little sister, used to live with their dad in Forks Washington until she was 10 when she moved in with Renne, Bella, and her stepdad Phil, in Arizona. It's been 5 almost 6 years since she's been back to Forks but when her mom and stepdad decided to travel and then move to Jacksonville Florida the girls were given a choice. They could go with their mom or go live with their dad for the rest of their high school lives then decide what to do after that.

And so the 2-year difference sisters packed up and moved to Forks! Eva, or angel, as her dad and Jacob Black used to call her, use to go to school on the Reservation but she did have friends outside the rez so when she moves back, she goes to high school with Bella since she doesn't know anyone.

But there's a new family that moved there that she didn't know, and she soon finds out what they are. She's not the only one, Bella finds out and even falls in love with one. In the process of finding out about the supernatural, she finds out that she is apart of that world.

Very smart, kind, beautiful, talented in ballet, and warm, she is the go-to girl when it comes to anything. She can always help and she could always somehow attract people. Everyone seems to just gravitate towards her and when they are finally near her they feel at peace and warm. But when she gets angry, which is rare, she is like an unstoppable force, destroying everything in sight.

What will happen when her life gets flipped upside down? Will she be able to keep smiling or will the darkness of the supernatural world bring her down?

I hope you like the story!