𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

~Narrator's POV~

The next day: 

Y/N was getting ready to go out with Juyeon and see him dance. She wore a white sweater tucked in to a printed mini skirt. She let her hair down and wore the locket her aunt had given her for 17th birthday and now, was ready to go. 

She texted Juyeon in advance

Y/N:

Hey Juyeon!

I'm ready 😊

Juyeon:

I'm on my way baby 😘

Hold up

Y/N:

BABY?!!

😤

Juyeon:

HAHAHAHA

I got you!

Y/N:

Very funny

----------------------

Juyeon:

I'm here come out

*seen

Y/N walked out of her aunts' house, only to be grabbed by the wrist by her annoying cousin. "Where'd you think you're going young lady?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "I'm helping my friend. He's there" Y/N gestured towards Juyeon who was waving at her from inside his ferrari. Wooyoung slowly let her go, his lower jaw dangling. "Ask him out!" Wooyoung was already pushing Y/N towards Juyeon's car. Wooyoung had no idea that Y/N's 'friend ' was the annoying jerk they met twice that day. Wooyoung opened the passenger seat for Y/N and pushed her in. 

Before Wooyoung got to see the driver, Juyeon had already sped away towards his studio. "So, do you always dance during your free time?" Y/N asked as she heard a wave of notifications from her phone. "I do. Mostly afterschool" Juyeon shrugged, holding the wheel with a single hand. Y/N checked her messages. The notifications were from the group Y/N was added, long ago.

--We Who Shall Not Be Named--

San: 

Hey guyz!

Wooyoung:

Y/N is with a ferrari owner! A BLACK FERRARI!