Prologue: The Distraction

California opens his door to reveal Nevada sitting at his table drinking a glass of whisky. "What do you want, Nevada?"

"Want? Oh," Nevada puts down his glass then stands up. He runs his fingers across the table as he walks towards California. He pokes Cali's chest then walks his pointer and middle fingers up his chest. "How about, you." He says seductively.

"That's not a good idea," California says.

Nevada puts his hand flat on California's chest and slides it up to his shoulder, "Bad guys need love too." He says and inches his face closer to California's.

California fills the grab between them. Nevada smirks before kissing his back.

Nevada pulls away, "Let's keep this our Dirty Little Secret." He picks his whisky glass up and downs what's left in it then teleports away. He arrives at what looks like an abandoned warehouse. He throws his glass behind him and opens the door. The inside looks really nice and like it cost a lot of money.

Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and DC are there. Massachusetts is laying across a chair, DC is on the couch with Rhode Island and New Jersey. They all stand up and look at him.

"Hello, boys. We have one less hero to worry about. I know California's dirty little weakness." Nevada chuckles.

"Then I guess it's time to get started on our plan," DC says.