Chapter 16: Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls

A/n: italicized and underlined text is Florida's imagination. Shit's about to get weird.

Nevada lands in the middle of the road, his suit comes off of him and goes into his belt. He looks at California and smirks at him. Cali glares at Nevada as fire forms around his fists.

DC is standing on the top of a building, his hair and blazer blow in the wind.

Florida looks up at DC, "Damn he's sexy." Flo glances at Louisiana then points at DC while hitting Louie's arm, "He's gonna do a superhero landing, Wait for it."

DC jumps off the building and lands in a perfect three-point pose.

"Whoa superhero landing!" Florida yells while clapping. He looks over at Louisiana, "You know that's really hard on your knees."

DC walks towards Florida, he has a swing to his walk (like Loki). He stops in front of Flo, he usually reads people's minds to know their moves but Florida's imagination is a bit different. He doesn't say that he's dirty-minded he prefers the term sexy imagination.

DC is laying on Florida's bed wearing only his blazer and pants in a 'draw me like one of your French girls' pose. He gives Florida a sexy smirk and eyebrow raise, "You look lonely, I could fix that." He says seductively.

"Aye Papi," Florida replies and jumps onto the bed.

DC hovers over Florida, holding him down by his hair. DC starts aggressively kissing Florida with his tongue.

DC's whole face turns red in embarrassment.

"You just read my mind, didn't you?" Florida asks.

DC doesn't say a word but Flo knows the answer to the question.

"You like what you saw?" Florida asks seductively.

"Not really, no," DC responds.

"Aw. So you gonna fight me or fuck me, big boy?"

"Depends," DC says smoothly, his face fading back to its normal color. "Are you on our side or theirs?"

Nevada steps forward, "We'll pay more than most." He tries to bribe Florida.

"Well..." Florida starts and acts like he's thinking even though he's already made his decision.

DC smirks at him, "Come on."

"Look, DC, I admire you and want you to fuck the shit out of me but smacking bad guys makes me horny," Florida says with a mischievous smirk, then he kicks Nevada in the chest sending him flying backward.

DC grabs something out of the inside pocket of his long blazer. He whips it at the ground and it expands into a staff. He rarely ever uses it because he can usually overpower his enemy.

"Uh oh, the staff." Florida sings, "I think he's gonna kick my ass. Oh my god, Louie, he's gonna kick my ass!" Florida starts fanboying.

DC spins the bo staff, as soon as he stops he's in a fighting stance.

Red hearts form in Florida's eyes and he falls to the ground. He lays on the ground as hearts circle his head.

DC looks at him with mild confusion, he can't tell if Florida is messing with him or is actually in love with him. By the look on Flo's face, it looks like he's gonna float up to the moon.

DC presses a button on his staff and a sharp spearhead comes out on the end. DC plunges the blade into Florida's stomach and out of his back, but it doesn't really affect him.

Florida looks down at the staff that is in his stomach and chuckles. "Oh look at that, I've been impaled."

DC pulls the staff out of Flo's stomach, and the hole in Florida's abdomen starts growing back. DC scowls when he realizes that stabbing him is not gonna work. DC puts his hand on Florida's forehead, in an attempt to smite him. But it didn't really work as well as he planned, Florida's eyes didn't and his mouth were burning but he would be healed almost instantly.

"Oh my god, he's trying to smite me," Florida squeals, "I might faint!"

DC takes his hand off Florida's forehead when he realizes that he's not gonna be able to kill him.

Florida's flirty smirk turns into a chaotic smile. "My turn." He roundhouse kicks DC, sending him flying backward towards Nevada, who just stood up.

DC rams into Nevada, making both of them fall to the ground.

"Get off of me!" Nevada growls and pushes DC off of him. "Fuck it." Vada scowls, "Get the kids."