Chapter 12: Mirror Dimension

The ground flips and buildings turn. Massachusetts keeps tripping, the sudden movement throwing him off balance. "Stop running!" Mass yells.

Louie turns around, "Have it your way." He punches the side of the building that they're  standing. They wall ripples towards Massachusetts, Mass jumps over the wave. Louisiana holds his hand out, makes a fist and pulls his arm back towards him. The wave ripples back towards Louie, it knocks Mass over.

Massachusetts stands up, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"If you say so." Louie responds then puts his hand on Mass' forehead and pushes him back.

Massachusetts flies upwards away from the ground. He's spinning as he soars through the air. "Oh shit!" He screams. "What's happening?! This isn't real! This isn't real! This isn't real!" He stops when Mass looks down he's in space. There is a butterfly, he looks at it confused and reaches his hand out to touch it then he gets pulled backwards. He's now in a colorful yet dark place with a bunch of odd shapes. He flies towards a planet, he screams. He gets pulled away though a bright colored cortex.

When Mass gets pulled out of the cortex he sports into six different versions of himself. He gets pushed back into one and thrown through what looks like a black hole. He's floating in space, then the place changes and he's in a place that is pale and everything is made of hands. A hand comes out of the floor and grabs his foot, he reaches for what looks like a wall to pull himself up but then more hands launch out of the ground then go back into the ground. Massachusetts looks at his hand in horror when he sees tiny hands growing from his fingers and hands growing from the fingers of the hands that just grew. Hands grow from all over his body and pull him down.

Mass screams as he falls to the ground. He lands beside Louisiana. "What the hell was that?!"

"Interdimensional travel. Ya like it?" Louie asks.

"No."

"Good." Louisiana says then picks Massachusetts up by his shirt and throws him in the air.

Mass gets thrown through a bunch of shapes that look like they're expanding but stay the same size. He gets thrown through a window on a building, the building collapses around him and he gets pushed out of the other side. Massachusetts gets thrown through more obscure shapes over and over again in a loop.

~~~

Louisiana steps out of the mirror dimension. As soon as he does New York teleports beside him.

"Where's Mass?" New York asks.

"He's on a joyride through the Quantum Realm." Louie responds.

"Um, ok, here's an ear piece. You can use it to talk to everyone." New York says and hands Louisiana a small disk looking thing. "I already gave everyone else theirs."

Louie puts the thing in his ear. "Nice."

"So, what did you do, you and Mass just disappeared?"

"Went to the mirror dimension. I ran from him as the building turned and he kept tripping, that was the point. He yelled at me to stop running so I did and then sent him into space then through multiple dimensions. Then I threw him into the Quantum Realm, where he's in an infinite loop of falling through stuff."

"Nice."

"Yeah, he's gonna be out of order for a little bit. If you've never been to the Quantum Realm and you're falling through it, that shit will mess with your brain."

"Bold of you to assume he has a brain."

Louie chuckles, "Speaking of our Mass, let's see how our atomic friend is doing."

Massachusetts falls from the sky, screaming. He lands and tumbles on the surface of the building. He's now laying on his back.

Louisiana walks over to him with New York. Louie grabs the front of Mass' shirt.

"Don't you dare throw me again!" Mass says.

"I don't know." Louie pulls Mass up to feet but doesn't let go of his shirt. Louisiana looks at New York, "What do you, Yorkie, should we throw him through another round."

"Why not." New York responds.

Louisiana pushes Mass to the ledge, "Ya know kicking people off the roof isn't really my styles. I mean, I'll yeet them in the air but I don't like kicking people off of buildings. That's New York's thing." Louie looks over to New York. "You want the honors?"

"Sure." New York says and kicks Massachusetts off the roof.

Mass falls through a cortex and through a loop of dimensions.

New York looks at Louisiana, "If you call me 'Yorkie' again I'll kick you off the roof too."

"Noted."