Chapter 7: Awful

California shuts the door of the guest room after he steps in it. When he turns around, Nevada appears in front of Cali.

"You've been playing me." California says.

"Well, yeah, that's what I do. I seduce and kill. But you, you want to die, so I'm going to keep you alive to stew in your own guilt."

"You're awful."

"Oh, baby, I know." Nevada walks towards California, "And you're wrong to think that I'm stopping here. I know I still have control over you. I can see it in your eyes. I can see how much you want me and how hard you're trying to hold yourself back." Nevada gets closer to California's face, "I know that if I kiss you right now there will be no turning back, you won't be able to stop yourself. You love me."

"No. I'm done falling for your tricks."

"Don't speak too soon." Nevada pressed his lips to Cali's. To his surprise California doesn't kiss back but he can tell that California is trying so hard not to. Nevada kissed him harder and grinds against him. California lets out a moan and kisses Nevada back but immediately regrets it.

California pushes Nevada away, "No."

"But, Cali I lo-"

"No. Fuck off."

"Baby, don't listen to Utah, what does he know? I love you." Nevada says and raises his hand to touch California's face.

Cali grabs his wrist, "No more tricks." California shoves him away.

"Damnit." Nevada mumbles.

A ball of fire appears in California hands. Nevada holds his hand up, a wall of faint green light forms in front of him. Cali throws the fireball at Vada, the force field absorbs the blow. California holds his hands out, palms facing the ceiling, fire ignites in both of his hands. He pushes his hands forward, fire comes out of both of them, Nevada holds both of his hands up in an attempt to make his force field stronger. California starts walking towards Nevada, Vada's feet slide on the floor as he tries to stand his ground but the fire pushing against his force field is pushing him back. California stops, the fire dies and he can see slight burns on Nevada's hands and his force field is cracked. Cali clenches his first, fire ignites around his hand and up his arm. He punches Nevada's force field, the faint green wall shatters as Nevada flies backwards through the wall.

Nevada slides backwards on the ground on his back. Maryland is standing beside him, "Didn't ya hear, tricks are for kids." Maryland then picks Nevada up and throws him.

Nevada lands on his feet and turns around and walks towards the door. New York is sitting at the table, about to take a bit of his bagel. Nevada walks by and grabs York's bagel and teleports away.

"My bagel!" New York yells, "What the fuck?! Can't a man just enjoy his bagel?!"

"My wall just got this destroyed and you don't see me yelling about it." Texas says then looks at California, "You're paying for my wall."

A/n: I made a meme for New York and his bagel