Chapter 8: Plan

Nevada walks into the warehouse. "Get ready."

"Nevada, someone got into the system." DC says.

"I know, it was New York. I saw his computer. California is back in the game, my plan backfired. But oh well. They're all probably pissed at me."

"That's not good."

"No, it is good."

"How?"

"They're mad, they'll probably come in with brute force, making it easier to take them out."

"I guess," DC says.

"What's the plan?" Rhode Island asks as him, Jersey, and Mass walk towards Vada and DC.

"We go in spread out, Jersey, get Utah you have the best odds against him. DC, get Maryland, you fight him all the time."

"Happily, I hate the little bitch." DC says.

"Mass; New York, wipe him out. And Rhode, copy Texas' powers, and end him. I got California."

~~~

The 'S-Force' is standing in a circle in Texas' living room. "Does anyone know what 'dark armor' is?" New York asks.

"Yeah, I do." Utah answers. "It's New Jersey's armor-"

"Yeah, I got that." New York interrupts.

"I wasn't done," Utah says. "It's his armor that absorbs light and turns it into darkness and makes him more powerful, he drain my powers. It also gives him devil wings."

"Well shit, there is no way we're beating that."

"Yes there is."

"How?"

"I have the same thing but light, mine turns darkness to light, if I wear mine we won't be able to drain each other's powers. And mine gives me angel wings."

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Maryland says, "Utah's becomin' a badass."

"Do we have a plan?" Texas asks.

"Yeah, how are we going to do this?" New York asks.

"Together." Utah responds.

"We'll lose."

"We'll do that together too."

"Seriously, do we have a plan?" California asks.

"They know we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. Our priority is to get everyone out of the city. Keep the fight between us. Louisiana, use your magic to get everyone out. Maryland, I need you up high, anything we don't see take them out. California, Nevada's probably going to go for you. Texas, smash the robots or tear them apart from the inside. New York-"

"I'm not part of your team." New York cuts him off.

"Massachusetts is probably going to go for you. Leave New Jersey to me. We need to tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt em back. You get killed, walk it off."

"Yeah, if a building falls on me I'm gonna get right back up." Maryland says with slight sarcasm

"We all win and we all lose, that's part of life. It's a game of chance, and the best that we can do is try our hardest. We're going somewhere we know but that doesn't mean we know what to expect. This is the fight of our lives." Utah renders

"And we're gonna win." California states.

"Whatever it takes." Utah says then puts his fist in the middle and everyone else follows suit.

"He's good at that." New York says.

"Right!" Maryland exclaims.