Chapter 6: Be Prepared

New York is sitting on top of a building in New York City eating a bagel. A few building over, on the top of the building is explosion. "Massachusetts." He grumbled then stands up. He looks down at his bagel. "Fuck." He kisses his bagel then throw it behind him. He runs towards the edge of the building as fast as he can then jumps off of it, onto the next building. Jumps off of that building and onto the next one until he gets to the one that Mass is on.

"Hey, Yorkie." Massachusetts says with a psychotic smile.

"What now, Mass?" New York says while glaring at Massachusetts.

"Oh nothing." Mass says then throws a punch at New York.

New York catches his first and twists arm then kicks him in the gut. Massachusetts stumbles backwards, once he regains he balance he raised his arm. New York can't breathe, he can feel Massachusetts using telekinesis to choke him. New York gets dragged towards Mass, close enough that Massachusetts's hand is actually around his throat.

"Be prepared, Yorkie." Massachusetts says before shoving New York away and disappearing.

New York catches his breathe while processing what Mass just said, 'be prepared'. Be prepared for what? Something bad is going to happen and New York knows that he's not going to be able to handle it on his own. He grabs his phone and finds the name of the person that could help him, 'Maryland'.

~~~

Maryland looks at his phone, 'New York'. Mary answers the phone, "Hey, New York."

"Hey, Maryland." New York responds.

"What's up?"

"I think Massachusetts is planning something, something big, he said 'Be prepared' then fucking vanished."

"Yeah, the Fiendish Five are up to something."

"The what?"

"Oh, right, you don't know. DC, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Rhode Island have teamed up. We're calling them the Fiendish Five." Mary explains.

"Oh, who's we?"

"The S-Force; Louie, Texas, Utah, California, and Me. You can join us if you want, we could use you tech skills."

"I'll help you but I'm being on your stupid team."

"Why not? Teamwork make the dream work."

"Don't push it."

"Fine, you don't have to be part of the team, but he need your help, we're at Texas's"

"I'll there in a minute." New York says and hangs up. Three minutes later he's standing in the dining room with his laptop and a bagel.

~~~

"Are they ready?" Nevada asks.

"Yeah, you're army is done." Rhode Island answers.

"Good, suit up, we have a country to conquer. And tell Jersey to wear is dark armor."

~~~

"I got into their data base." New York says, looking at his laptop. "It looks like they have an army robots."

"Of course they do." California grumbles. "Anything else; their plan, other weapons?"

"They're gonna attack New York City. It says that New Jersey has dark armor, whatever that means. Nevada has a metal suit but we all know that. Here it says 'California is down' whatever that means, you're right here."

"Don't tell me you fell for it." Utah says.

"What's going on?" New York asks.

"Nevada seduces people and makes them unable to fight against him." Utah explains. "Please tell me you didn't fall for that crap."

"I did." California mumbles.

"How?"

"He said he loved me. No one's ever told me that. I fell for it."

"You have to fight him, as much as you want to believe he loves you, he doesn't. Be strong California. Please. How long?"

"About three months."

"WHAT?!"

"You've been fucking with Nevada for three months?!" Maryland asks.

"I'm not proud of it." California answers.

"Well fight him and don't fuck with him anymore."