Chapter 11 : Friendship

Gun's Point of View

Week had passed and I can say that the café is working out well. My relationship with my workmates is getting well too but I can say that I'm much closer that Chimon specially because he always claim that he's my "Bestfriend"

As if...

"You look more cheerful than before, I'm happy that you're more comfortable with us and you look more comfortable when you serve and talk with other people that's a great improvement!" Love suddenly said.

We decided to switch positions, Love and I are the cashier for today, Chimon will make all the orders and Kel will clean the tables and also the rest room.

I'm getting use to be the cashier, facing and talking to people is not a big thing for me anymore. Sometimes there's an intimidating costumer that's why I'm intimidated sometimes.

"Yeah I am more relax when talking to people than before, The presence of the 3 of you help me to be more calm." I said.

"You mean with the presence of your bestfriend?" She teasingly said, I know she's pertaining to Chimon.

"It's almost a week since you tease me with that? you're still not done with that?" I sarcastically said.

"I'm still enjoying it so the answer is no." She said and chuckled.

"Stop it already it's really irritating." I said.

"Bestfriend! help me here there's so many orders!" Chimon shouted, I saw Love chuckled maybe because he all me bestfriend for the nth time today.

"Speaking of the devil." She said and chuckled again.

"Tsk." I said.

"He's not used to that work because he's always the cleaner or the cashier that's why it's difficult for him." Love said.

"He's a big boy now, he can handle that already on his own." I said.

"Go there to your Bestfriend I'll handle this don't worry." Love said teasingly and I just roll my eyes.

So I come to Chimon and I can see that there's many order so I help him quickly.

"You're really a fast learner! do you know that I have to practice for months just to perfect all the menu." He said.

"Let's just finish this." I said.

"Oh by the way, Our class will start soon. Did you already buy school materials?" He said.

"Not yet." I said.

"Then let's buy together!" He excitedly said.

"But--"

"Come on! Let's bring love with us! It will be our first get together." He said.

"Well... I'm not sure yet but I will think and consider it." I said.

Then I how he frown and now he's really look so down just because I kind of reject him.

"Chimon I told you I will consider okay? I didn't say no." I said.

"Okay if you say so." He said.

"You're still sulking." I said.

"I don't!" He said like a kid.

"Stop acting like that it's irritating me." i said, then we pout his lips with puppy eyes.

"Don't make face like that or else I will not considering buying school materials with you." I said.