Chapter 22 : He's new one?

Gun's Point of View]

I really have a bad feeling about this, I know that he will not come here just to give me a ride. I know my older brother too well and the thing is it's his first time to come here so I really know that he has a different agenda.

But I wish that my hunch about his agenda is wrong

"So... Where is he?" My brother whisper on my ears.

Dang! My hunch is right! this is not happening....

"What do you mean?" I ask and pretend not to know even though I actually know what he means and I'm expecting this to happen.

"The guy who broke you heart I guess?" He ask.

"No one broke my heart Tay." I said.

"Do you think I'll believe that? Don't you dare lie at me, You know that our family doesn't know that you have a boyfriend except me so tell me where he is." He said.

"No need Tay I'm already okay you don't have to worry." I said.

"I'm not convince, I can still see the pain In your eyes." He said and even though his voice sounds man I can still hear the care on his voice.

He really care about me so even though I really want him to go I still appreciate what he's doing.

"I told you I'm already okay so please let's go now and don't make a scene." I said.

"Fine okay I'll listen to you, You're lucky I don't know his name and I can't clearly remember his face. If I knew who he is I will really knock him down." He said.

We're about to enter the car when somebody call me.

"Gun!! Chimon!! Gun!!" The familiar man shouted so I look back and I saw Nanon on his way to us.

"Wow I didn't know that you have an expensive and cool car like this, this car is rare to find." He said.

"Really? I know how expensive it is?" Chimon ask.

"Yeah the price of it is triple the price of my car." He said.

"WHAT?! THAT EXPENSIVE?!" Chimon shockingly said.

"Is he your boyfriend? or should I say ex?" Tay whisper on my ear.

"huh? No-"

"Wait as I remember it's skinnier that this man in front of us and maybe a little taller, or did he gain weight that much?" Tay whisper on my ear.

"I told he's not my boyfriend." I said.

"Dang I thought your broken and miserable but it looks like you already have a new hot lover, you're really something my little brother." He said.

"Tay! I told you he's not my boyfriend!" I half shout half whisper to him.

"Hi! My name is Nanon, Gun's new friend." Nanon said politely.

"Ohh so he's really not Gun's boyfriend" I heard Tay whisper but loud enough to make me hear it.

"My name is Tay, Gun's older brother." He said.

"Nice to meet you!" Nanon said.

"Well do you know where's Gun's bo---" He was about to say it but I cover his mouth on the right time.

"Don't say it he doesn't now anything about that." I whisper on his ear.

"Where's who?" Nanon ask.

"Nothing sorry about that." Tay said.

Off's Point of View

I followed Gun the whole time specially when we have a vacant time, Sometimes I peek out on the window on his room just to see him.