Chapter 10 : Reaching out

Gun's Point of View

I think of what Love said overnight, We talk about a lot of stuffs and it's too much for me. I haven't slept that long because of overthinking. Love hit all the right spot, all the problems that I have. She hit it directly and indirectly that's why I'm amazed by Love.

"Are you okay Gun? you look like you haven't sleep peacefully. Do you want to take a nap first?" Nanny ask.

"It's okay Nanny I'm good." I said.

"Unlike yesterday, you look down and sad." Nanny said.

"Who's sad?" Tay suddenly appear

"Good Morning Big bro." I said.

"Good morning-- Oh you look like shit. What happened to you?" He ask.

"I think he needs a brother today so I'll leave him with the both of you." Nanny said and left.

"Is something bothering you? or it is a someone?" New ask.

I actually mad about the fact that a one person can control my feelings again, I'm starting to let people enter my life and now they can easily control my feeling.

Or maybe I'm not used to it because it's been a long time since a have a "friend"

"Is it normal that people can control other's feelings?" I innocently ask.

"Why who the f*ck hurt you?" Tay violently said that's why New slap him.

"It depends on the situation Gun, what do you mean by that?" New ask.

"I let someone enter my life but he's avoiding me yesterday, I know he has a reason but I don't know why and now I'm frustrated and down because of it and I'm scared that I'm too affected by it." I said.

"Did you reach him out?" New ask.

"No..." I softly said.

"Why?" He ask.

"Because I'm embarrassed and I don't want to look like I'm chasing him." I said.

"Gun, there's nothing wrong when we're reaching out other people." New said.

like what Love said yesterday.

"And what you feel is valid. You know there's a different effect on us when we socialize with other people, They can make you happy, sad, safe, frustrated,--

--Horny"

"Tay!" New hissed

"Sorry."

"Like what I've said there's a different effect on us but it's our choice how we socialize with others and the other way around. It's normal to get hurt, sad, and down because it's part of being us as a human. The Important thing is we didn't do anything wrong to them and our conscience is clean. I'm not saying that you have to allow them to hurt you, What I'm saying is if they do something wrong to you without doing anything bad then it's their fault and you have to let karma do it's thing. And like what you said earlier he has his reason, if that's the case then you should reach him out. You see, it's not normal that one person is giving an effort on their friendship, it supposed to be the both of them. A good communication can fix everything, as long as the both of you is open minded." New said.

And that really enlighten me.

"Thank you, you enlighten me from so many things. It helps me a lot." I said.

"Baby you're turning me on while giving your speech." Tay said.

"Tay our little brother is in front of us! He needs a brother!" New said.