Chapter 17 : President's Boyfriend

Gun's Point of View

This is my first day of our class and I saw Off and Chimon waiting for me at the entrance. My brothers want to give me a ride but I don't want to get so many attention with their cars and looks so I decline.

Plus Off and Chimon still don't know about Tay and New so it's not really the right time.

By the way Chimon already know about my relationship with Off that's why he's teasing us non stop.

*Flashback*

I was working at the cashier when Off suddenly enter our café.

"Hey!" He smile and I smile back.

"Hi." I replied.

"Are you okay? I saw your text earlier are you fine now?" He worriedly ask.

"Yeah I'm okay now, Sorry to disturb you and make you worry." I said.

"No it's okay as long as my boy---"

"Woah what's happening here? There's something happened on the get together am I right?" Chimon said who just suddenly appear.

"Well..." Off looks at me like he's asking for permission if he can say it so I nodded.

It's okay that he will know, he's my bestfriend after all.

"We're now dating." Off shyly said and I saw how his face redden he even brush the back of he's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Hey Chimon why are you cursing?!" Love shouted.

"HOW? WHEN? WHERE? REALLY?!" Chimon hysterically said and he even didn't mind Love.

"Yeah we're dating." I repeated.

"Yesterday when we're walking to the station after our get together." Off said.

"Gun! why did you said yes in an instant?! you should make it more difficult for him!" Chimon said.

"Huh? I thought you want him for me? then why are you against it now?" I ask.

"I know I want him for you and I'm not against it! I'm just shock that you answer him in an instant! You Should have made it more dramatic or suspense" He said.

If only you knew how I answer him HAHAHA I will not tell to Chimon what I did he will just tease me nonstop.

I giggled when I remember Off's face when I give him a peck of kiss. It's hilarious!

"Why are you giggling?!" Chimon said.

"Nothing!" I said.

"I told you I'm not the devil! I'm the cupid here! you should thank me!" He said.

"You're still the devil for me." I said.

"No I'm not! I'm the real life cupid here you should thank you! and specially you! I help you a lot! I gave you all of my support!" He said.

"Yeah thank you bestfriend! I owe you a lot." Off teasingly said.

"Look! your boyfriend knows how to say thank you! you should learn from him." Chimon said.

"I should go now, I just check on my boyfriend and I think he's doing fine. I guess he looks fine so I can go now." He said.

Then I walk him outside and when I saw that no one is looking I kiss him on the cheeks and I saw how his face redden.