Chapter 16 : The Real Score

Gun's Point of View

It's been a week since we rush Chimon's sister to the hospital, His sister is now okay with the help of the doctors. Good thing we have a special connection that's why there's a special treatment but that doesn't mean that they are neglecting other patients.

Now his sister can continue her medications on their house and she's already discharge on the hospital.

Now I'm waiting for Chimon, Love and Prim here at the café because this is our meet up place before we go to the mall. We're now buying some school supplies and I'm a bit early because my brothers drop me off here.

After a few minute waiting I can see Chimon and Love walking towards me, They look sweaty and tired maybe because they only walk when coming here..

"Where's Prim?" Love ask.

"Not yet here, Let's just wait for him for a couple of minutes." I said.

"Okay." they both said.

But after a few minutes there's an unexpected person that appear in our face.

It's Off.

I don't know but I'm still awkward to him specially that I did something when we last met.

I JUST KISS HIM LAST TIME! BUT ON THE CHEEKS THO.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I have to guard my partner? And also my bestfriend invited me here." He said and winked at Chimon.

"First of all I'm not your partner, Second I'm his bestfriend and not you." I said.

"Wait did I tell that I'm pertaining to you as my partner? So now you're claiming it?" He teasingly said.

"Why is it not me?" I ask.

"No it's Love." He said.

"You're really irritating! and you Chimon! why did you invite him?!: I ask.

"Why? I just want him to come with us, what's wrong about it? He's our future schoolmate too." He defensively said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Why do you have to deny me? You already ki--" I cover his mouth before he can continue what he's saying,

"Shut the fuck up! don't speak about last time!" I whisper to him.

"He already what?" Love curiously ask.

"Nothing let's just wait for Prim!" I defensively said.

"Hi guys what's happening here?" Prim said who suddenly appear in front of us.

"Nothing Let's go now!" I said and I pull her hand.

"Wait Gun where are you going?" Love said and I look at her with a confuse eyes.

"I already book a grab for 6 sitters already, we just have to wait here." She said that's why I look so embarrassed.

"Sorry for pulling your hand." I said.

"It's okay." She replied.

We ride on the car and after waiting we already arrive at the mall and we went directly on national bookstore. (It's a store here in the Philippines for school supplies.)

We're all excited to buy some school supplies specially me because it's kind of nostalgic. It's been a long time ago since I went to somewhere like this.

Then we pick our own shopping cart and we start roaming around. We decided to go on our own first to see what we need but Off is following me where I go.