Chapter 23 : Overthinking

Gun's Point of View

After Tay went to our school I immediately told it to New that's why he scolded him. He looks very guilty specially that New isn't talking to him that's why I told new to make it up to him because It's already okay to me.

I'm somehow thankful to Tay because he didn't tell to anyone about Off even to New, He really respect my privacy that he didn't tell it even to his partner.

About Off, I don't know what to do about us anymore. Maybe we're really done this time and I just have to accept it.

Ever since Chimon and I met at the convenient store he looks so strange, I can't explain it but I feel like there's something going on to him.

"Chimon are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" He replied.

"Nothing, You just look so strange today." I said.

"Me? look so strange? HAHAHA Silly! I'm not." He said and I see that he looks pretty normal, Maybe I'm the one who's overthinking?

"What about you? You're the one who look so strange today, Is there something going on?" He ask.

"Nothing much, I'm just worried because I know that Tay will never stop until he meets Off, He's too persistent and I know that he will secretly find Off." I said.

"Uhmm Can we stop talking about Off for a while? Cause you look more sadder when he's our topic. Maybe something if you're already healed." He said.

Well he has a point I know that I'm not done moving on with Off and I will not forget him if I always talk and think about him.

"Okay, sorry If I kind of bringing it up." I said.

"No It's okay, I'm just sad that you look hurt when you're talking about him." I said.

"Okay."

"Chimon! Gun!" Nanon said waling towards us.

"Hi Nanon you're pretty early today." Chimon said.

"Yeah because I'm courting someone near our school, She's too early that's why I have to wake up earlier so I can give her a ride." He said.

"Wow! Who's the unlucky Girl?" Chimon teasingly said.

"What do you mean unlucky? She's lucky to have me and I'm also lucky to have her." Nanon Proudly said.

"So by the way who is she?" I ask.

"Well I don't want to tell to others because we're not official so just wait until she make us official, I don't want to jinx it." He said.

"Wow you're being mysterious today huh." Chimon said.

"How about you Chimon are you courting someone right now?" Nanon ask.

"Me? HAHAHA I-I'm not C-courting anyone." He said but I can hear his stutter and awkward smile so that's somehow suspicious.

Is she courting anyone and he's not telling it to me?! I'm his bestfriend!

But I also realize that he has his personal privacy, Even though we're bestfriend I have to respect his personal space. I know he will not hide it from me if he doesn't have a reason.

"How about you Gun, are you courting anyone?" He ask.

"No I'm not." I answered straightforward.

"Ohh or there's someone who's courting you right now?" He ask that made me shock, I look at Chimon and he look so shock too.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you, It's just you look so pretty that even boys will fall for you." He said and he look so guilty that's why I can't help but to shrugged it off.