Chapter 14 : The Devil

( I don't know what's happening on Wattpad, I always put a punctuation marks so you all will not get confuse but when I saw the latest chapter some of the punctuation marks. I'm sorry! if you know this kind of problem and you know what to do please comment it!

And also the name's of the school and the café is just my imagination, If there's an existing school or café like that it's just a coincidence.)

Gun's Point of View

I saw how Love and Prim is shock when they heard what Off shouted, Even me can't process the sentence he just said.

It's just a simple sentence but it made my heart stop, Made my mind blank and made my body stay still.

Then I just came back to my sentence when I heard the bell ring, It means someone enter the café and when I saw that it's a costumer I immediately fix myself.

I saw that Off sit on one of the chair here but I decided to shrugged it off and face the costumer professionally.

"Are you okay? you're still blushing." Love suddenly whisper on my ears, I'm not sure if there's a hint of tease on her question or she's really just informing me.

"Y-yeah..." I said.

I can also tell that Prim want to ask something about it but she didn't say any single word. Then I saw the devil is still laughing and I just glared at him.

Off is still here and it's been three hours since he went here, I don't know if he's planning to stay here until we close the café but at least he's harmless.

But the thing is he always glare on me and the costumer when the costumer is a young and firm man.

Is he serious?!

Love and Prim just went on the staff room to continue making some orders and there's the devil cleaning the tables.

"What's your order sir?" I politely ask.

"One Choco latte"

"Name?"

"Jean"

"Just wait for your order sir."

"Wait... Do you mind if I ask for your number... Gun?" He mention my name when he saw it on my name tag.

"It's against the rules sir, No giving personal information on costumers." I professionally said.

"But if I ask you as you and not as a cashier? Is that okay?" He ask.

"Still, His partner won't let you." Off suddenly appear.

"Partner?" Jean repeat.

"Huh partner????" Chimon teasingly ask.

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"Where?" Chimon also ask and I can see that he wanted to laugh

"He's in front of you." Off said while glaring at the man.

"Oh sorry man, I thought he's single." Jean said.

"Oh really? he's you're partner? I also thought that Gun is single, I guess I'm wrong." Chimon teasingly said.

I AM SINGLE!! I want to say it but I'm not interested to him so why bother?

"It's okay just don't hit on him again." Off said and the Man just nodded.

"Since when did I become your partner? As far as I remember I'm single." I sarcastically said.

"Why? Do you like him?" He ask.