Chapter 21 : My Happiness

Gun's Point of View

It's been a week since Off and I didn't talk to each other, I always see him at school and I also feel his stares and glances but he didn't talk to me even once.

I will if I say that it's not painful, I always cry every night because I always remember the time I knew that he already have a girlfriend.

I also can't focus on my work because of what I've going through, They always ask me if I'm okay and I can feel that they really want to comfort me but it's not working.

I just smile at them to lessen their worries but deep inside me I know that it the pain is still there.

Even my family can notice that there's something going on but I just assure them that I'm okay but the thing is, I know that Tay already has a hunch on what's going on specially that he already knew Off.

I know that he will not sit there and do nothing, knowing Tay I know that he will do something that's why I'm worried on that part.

Going back to Off, he's always with his co officers and that includes his girlfriend that's why it really hurts when I always see them together. I admit that I still love him and I can't move on till now, I'm already used with his presence that's why I feel that there's something missing when he's not around.

I always feel lonely because he's not by my side, I always reminisce the days when we're still happy and love each other but then I realized... Maybe I'm the only one who's happy and in love...

On the other side, Chimon didn't leave my side and he's always there whenever I need him or not. He's really a good friend and I'm really thankful that he didn't left me.

"Hey... stop glancing at them." Chimon said that's why I came back to my senses.

"Sorry I can't help it." I said with a hint of sadness on my tone.

"I know you still love him but you have to stop glancing at them, his co officers will find it creepy you're like his stalker." He said.

"Yeah I know but I just wondering I notice that where ever we are they are also there. Obviously we're not following them because we always comes first." I said.

"You're right! I just realized it now." He said.

"Maybe his doing it on purpose, to mock at me and make me jealous because they are always together." I said

"Then I will really punch him in the face if he's doing that. He already hurt you enough and I can't take it anymore." Chimon said.

"Should we leave? Maybe we need to adjust for them so we can't see them anymore." I said.

"That's right let's leave already and eat somewhere else." I said.

We're about to leave the place when someone stop us.

Someone that we didn't expect...

___

Off's Point of View

We're at the cafeteria of our campus and I can feel Gun's glances, It's been a week since we ignore each other.

I always feel his glances, stares and also the pain he's carrying. I really want to talk to him and explain my side but like what Chimon and Love said Gun needs space that's why I'm giving it to him.

Good thing that Chimon is always there for him, there's someone who will cheer him up and he will not look lonely to others. Gun is hard to tame that's why I know that he will not make friends here easily.