Chapter 9 : Love Robertson

Gun's Point of View

I didn't expect that a one night can change my perspective towards Chimon, Somehow I felt more at ease after our conservation.

Somehow, I got some inspiration and motivation words from him, Who would have thought that a guy like him can talk like and say something like that, that's really unexpected for me.

Then Nanny suddenly appear beside me while I'm smiling at the mirror because of what I'm thinking.

"You look happy, did you have fun last night with your new friend?" Nanny ask.

"Y-yeah... I have fun nanny..." I answer.

"Looks like he's really a good friend of yours, He can even make you smile without his presence." She said.

"What do you mean Nanny?" I ask.

"Well your smiling at the mirror while remembering something and I bet he's the one that your thinking." She said.

I was about to deny it but Nanny cut me.

"Don't you dare deny and lie about it, It's okay Gun I'm really happy that you found someone that can make you smile." Nanny said.

"Yeah sorry Nanny, Well what you said is true but don't get the wrong Idea we're just friends." I said.

"I know Gun you don't have so say that, By the way can you bring him here? I want to see who's the boy that make you smile? I want to see your new friend." I said.

"Uhm yeah soon Nanny, but not now we're kind of busy." I somehow lied, I mean what I said is true but the other reason is that they don't know my real situation, Even Chimon. And they will be shock If they knew that I'm living with this kind of house and for sure they will ask some personal question.

Maybe someday If I can open up with them.

___

As I open the door at the café I see that all of them are already preparing for the opening of the café. Then all of them greeted me happily except for Chimon.

I mean he greeted me but it sounds cold and awkward and it's like he's avoiding making an eye contact. I just didn't mind it because maybe he has a problem or he's thinking something so I just shrugged it off.

As I observe Chimon I can tell that he's just avoiding me and not the others, I mean he's teasing Kel and Love, He's talking with them without an awkwardness on his voice. He's jolly and naughty when it comes to them.

What's his problem with me?

Is he tired already? Maybe he's done forcing his self to be my friend. I thought we're okay specially because of what we have talked yesterday.

As far as I remember I didn't say anything that might offend him, We're part ways with a smile on his face that's why I'm thinking why he's acting strange today.

Plus he's also not coming beside be like he always does before, He's clearly avoiding me.

I just said to Nanny that I make friend and that friend is him but now he's avoiding me, I'm kind of hurt because he's the first one that I named as my friend and now I think it's not anymore. Maybe I have to be really careful to make friends with others.

It downed me to be honest, Maybe I gave him what he needs, to have a dinner with him that's why he's done with me. Is that really the case?

He's the first one who approach me, He's the one who's claiming me that I'm his bestfriend, He's the one who's messing around my life but now he's the one who's avoiding me.