Chapter 26 : Threat

Off's Point of View

"OFF!" The woman shouted, what a great timing for ruining a special moment.

I look at her and I saw who shouted my name.

It's Prigkhing!

"Gun go back to your room." I said immediately to him.

"Huh? why? I want to talk to her too." He said.

"Just trust me on this one please? Promise I will handle this alone." I said.

"But Off..."

"You trust me right? Right gun? you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes of course I trust you..." He said.

"Then do as I told, Promise after this we can express our love more freely here at school and no one can stop us from loving each other." I said.

"Okay..." He said then he went back to his classroom before Prigkhing showed up in front of me.

"I think we have to talk about something." She said and I know how mad he is.

"Okay... You want to talk here at the corridor? with many students and teachers?" I ask.

"No! let's talk privately!" She said and she pull my hand. She leads the way and I saw where we are going.

We're at the computer lab where no one is there.

"What did I just saw?!" She said with anger in her voice.

"Please... Prigkhing I just want to see him..." I beg.

"You can't! I told you right? That you can't see him and even talk to him?! I already approve that you can see follow him secretly but this?! I just saw you guys kissing!" She said.

"No... Please Prigkhing I will not do this anymore.... This is the last time... please forgive me..." I beg.

"I told you last time right? what I can do to both of you? I just make my self clear right?" She said.

"Yes Prigkhing Please forgive me..." I said.

"I told you I can destroy you both... I can ruin you're academic performance even you image here In school! My mother can easily do that because she's the head teacher here!" She said.

"Yes I know... Promise that will be the last time... I promise..." I said.

"Make sure of that because if I saw you together again I will not hesitate to do my threat to you." She said.

"Yes I'm sorry..." I said and I hug her.

After that conversation I went to our classroom and I saw my friends. Then Luigi wink at me so I wink back.

I sat beside them and I saw that all of them are looking to me.

"What happened Off? you look more gloomy today? you're just shining earlier but now you look so gloomy." Yen said.

"Did you both have a fight again? should I book another room?" Hans said.

"Just let him be, I know that he will be happy again sooner or later." Luigi said.

"I think he did something bad that's why he looks gloomy." Prigkhing said who just came back here at our room.

Because of what Prigkhing said I saw how Yen rolled her eyes.

Then I decided to fix my things and be ready for our lunch later but a professor just enter the classroom.

"Off Marquez, The head teacher is asking for you." The professor said when he just enter the room.