Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Gun's Point of View

After that she said that her name is Nanny Esther and we talk a little bit, I told her what really happened, at first I was hesitant if I will include the "Boyfriend" part but I decided to tell her that. I don't know but I found myself trusting Nanny.

Because of the traumatic experience that I've been through I guess I have a trust issues now because even my own parents betrayed me.

after our chitchat she decided to brought me to her house, She told me that this is where her job is but she's also living here. I was shock when I saw the house because it really looks expensive and classy. I didn't expect that Nanny Esther is working in this kind of house. I was too overwhelmed by the big house infront of me right now.

I didn't expect that I will be given a chance to live in this kind of house.

If Nanny's boss will let me.

"Nanny what exactly is your job here?" I politely asked but still in shocked.

"I'm the mayordoma here for 40 years." She said.

Then after we enter some maids are looking at me, at first they were shock but after that they start whispering to each other and some of them are giggling.

I'm kinda shy because of my appearance like now. I look like shit to be honest and I stink because I haven't bath for a long time.

"We have to go to my boss so we can ask if you can live here with us. I really want to take care of you but I still know my place here that's why I still have to ask their permission first." She said. I'm a little nervous because what is they will not allow me? What if they will not hear me out.

Will Nanny also leave me? Do I have to go back to the streets again? Some questions are entering in my mind.

Then we entered a room and I saw a woman and a man in mid 50's and they also look classy and rich. The woman look elegant and sophisticated while the man look strict and screams Authority.

"Oh Nanny who's the boy beside you?" The woman ask.

"This is Gun... I'm planning to adopt him so he can live here if that's okay." Nanny said.

"Oh... May I know Why?" The man ask.

I saw Nanny's hesitant to answer maybe because she knows that the reason is not her story to tell and she doesn't have the rights to share it because it's too personal to me. That's why I decided to explain it myself.

"Because I have nowhere to go... my mom and dad left me and the landlord of our house kicked me out already... I was used to sleep on different streets so if it's not okay with you I can go back to the place where I belong. I understand because I know that I'm just a stranger and I'm not your responsibility in the first place." I said and look at Nanny, I smiled at her telling that it's okay. I look down while holding my tears not to fall.

I guess I will have to go back to my previous place. Honestly it's okay with me because I'm already used in sleeping on the streets.

I'm just kind of sad because I think this is the last time that I will saw Nanny. I mean, Even at the short period of time I'm already attached to Nanny. Maybe because She's the person who really care for me.

"Oh dear you don't have to go back there! Of course it's okay with us specially Nanny is the one who requested it!" The woman said.

"Yeah you can live here, You don't have to sleep on the street again." The serious man said and he suddenly smiled.

"T-thank you..." I shockly said not believing what I heard and the tear that I'm holding back earlier is starting to fall down.

"Oh dear what's your name again?" The woman ask while consoling me.