Epilogue

Gun's Point of View

I can't help but to recall of the things that Off and I experience. There's always an Up and down in life but we manage to lift up each other.

I remember the first day we met, how he follow me at the restroom and to the registrar, how I'm annoyed by him.

I remember the day I saw him enter the café, How shock I was because I didn't know that my workmates knows about him.

I remember the time he's too persistent to be my boyfriend, how he did all of that just to please me.

I remember the time I always push him away because I'm still not ready, that I'm still scared on what will happen if I said yes to him.

I remember the day when we're having a lunch at the mall when I agree to date him, I didn't know that my answer that day will make me the happiest person in this world.

I remember how Prigkhing ruin our relationship, how she take advantage to Off by using her mother's powers.

I remember how we fight and face it together specially him, how he fight sacrifice and fight for our love. How we plan all of those with the help of Luigi just so we can be back together freely.

I remember How nervous we are when we meet the parents of each other, when I thought that his parents will not accept us and when he thought that Tay will beat him.

I can't help but to chuckle when I remember all of those days, even some of it is a bad thing but we know we learned something about it and we manage to face those bad things together that made our relationship stronger that's why know I can just laugh while thinking of it.

we face and experience all of those together. We didn't let anyone stop our relationship, we did everything to fight just for the love we have for each other.

We surpassed all those challenges together and until know we are together and that's what's important to us.

Of course sometimes we are having a small fight with each other but we make sure that we will settle those things as soon as possible so that small fight will not turn into huge one.

We always communicate and understand each other and that's one of the reason why our relationship are going strong.

Now It's already February 14 and It's valentines day! We have only 2 subjects today because the terror teachers didn't agree to cancel our meeting just because of the valentine's day so we still need to wear uniform.

But we will change our clothes after those two subjects that we have to take.

Off and I didn't go to school together because he needs to go there 1 hour earlier because of the event. He needs to prepare and take care of things there because he's assigned to monitor all of the activities and Mrs. Wilson told him that the event should be perfect that's why I know he's super stressed right now.

He told me that I don't need to wake up too early just to go with him, we can still meet at the school so I agree.

Chimon fetch Love earlier that's why we're all three here at the convenient store, They look like a love birds here and I look like a tree. -_-

"Let's go! Nanon is already here." Chimon said because Nanon told us yesterday that he will give us a ride.

"Good morning Chimon, Love, and Gun!" they told us.

"Good morning Nanon and Prim." We greeted back, Prim and Love's school does have a valentine's event also but they decided to celebrate it on our school because our boyfriends are here and also they don't feel the vibe there and they want to visit our school.