Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend

Gun's Point of View

Our Class ended so early that's why we decided to go on another café, The gang is complete because Love and Prim's class also ended so early because it's just the first day. We have 1 and a half hour before we open the café.

"I'm really scared earlier because there's many terror professor in our class! there's just two or three professors that is friendly." Love said exaggeratedly.

"Yeah I agree! I think we have the same professors!" Prim said.

"I thought the first teacher will scold me because I was late, her glare really make me nervous thank God she didn't, She said that she will let it pass because it's the first day of class." Love said.

"How about the three of you? how's your first day?" Love ask.

"Nothing special to me, but do you know that there's many girls whispering and giggling because of Gun's handsomeness!" Chimon said.

I was shock by what Chimon said that's why I slowly look at Off and I saw how his brows raised.

"N-noo! That's not true! You're the reason why they are giggling! I heard your name earlier!" I defensively said.

"Really?! Of course I'm handsome! I'm sure they are already in love with me." He proudly said.

"Assumer." I heard Love whisper, I also saw how her facial expression change because of what I've said.

"I also saw that many boys approach Love earlier! you're quite famous at our school too!" Prim said.

"What? Many boys approach her?" Chimon said and there's something weird on his tone.

"Yeah." Prim said.

"It's not true! They are just asking for some directions because they are transferees. You're the one who's famous! you're just new at our school but many guys already like you." Love fired back.

"I know I'm pretty but boys are not my priority." Prim confidently said.

"That's good to hear we are the same, Just be careful because there's many playboys in our school specially the older ones." Love warned Prim.

"You also, be careful I'm not there to protect you." Chimon said to Love.

"How about you Off? you're a bit quiet today." Prim said.

"Oh me? uhm It's kind of tiring because there's a meeting already and my professors are fine because they already know me before." Off said.

"Seems being a president of the whole school is really tiring." Prim concluded.

"Yeah but I love being the president of the school, I'm tired but I'm already used to it so there's no problem." Off said.

"Wow how do you balance being the president and being a student? I'm just a student but I'm already stressed!" Chimon said.

"I guess I know my priorities and also Time management, I always make sure to make enough time for all my priorities and don't forget even one of them." Off said,

"How about now that you have Gun, He's also your priority right?" Love said.

"Yeah he's also my priority specially now that we are really together." He said and look at me in the eye. "I will also make sure that I will always have a time for him." He said while still looking directly at my eye.

I can feel the heat coming through my face and I know that I'm blushing because of the way he look at me.

It's somehow intense.