Chapter Twenty One

Korra was staring at the ceiling. She was lying on the floor in Asami's bedroom thinking about her conversation with Kuvira. It was a bad idea, for her to even reconsider asking Su and Zhu Li to let the prisoner out, but with their current situation, they may not have a choice.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a small cough. Korra lifted her head, her eyes met Asami's who was looking at her as if she'd just murdered someone.

"What?" the Avatar questioned.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"Uh... I'm bored?" she replied and quickly stood up.

"So you decided to lay on the floor?"

"The floor is comfortable, what can I say?" the water tribe girl chuckled, earning a small scoff from her girlfriend, "Korra what are you up to?"

"What? Nothing! Why does everyone assume that I'm up to something when I'm doing normal stuff?"

"Lying on the floor while casually staring at the ceiling is normal to you?"

"It's not for you?" Korra questioned.

Asami pecked her lips as she replied, "It was when I was five, not so much now."

Korra glared slightly at her when she pushed her onto her bed, making the green-eyed girl chuckle. The Avatar was now straddling her while trying to keep a serious expression.

"Y'know, Tenzin is confused as to why I'm spending so much time here and not the Air Temple."

"Is he now?" Asami replied as she cupped her neck closing the gap between them.

Korra's hands tangled in her dark hair and when they started gently pulling her back upwardsAsami claimed her mouth again, tangling her tongue with Korra's and pressing their bodies together until they seemed to fuse even through the thick layers of clothing. Korra was so overwhelmed she could barely catch her breath and could only clutch onto Asami's back as she guided them in their fit of passion.

"Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't put two and two together," Korra mumbled.

Korra nudged Asami's legs apart and fit her thigh between them, she pulled off the engineer's button-up shirt with a small grin.

"Don't you think it's time we came out to everyone?" Asami broke a kiss. Korra stopped for a moment and shook her head, she pulled down both of their pants in a quick motion before replying, "Maybe some other time, besides, we have other things to worry about."

Before Asami could reply Korra rocked forward and Asami's entire body shivered with blinding pleasure, pulling a soft cry from the non-benders mouth. When she met Korra's eyes she could see that the water tribe girl was waiting for something. The anticipation behind her expression was burning her soul.

"Sit on the bed, Asami," Korra ordered gently. She saw a fire ignite behind Asami's eyes at the simple command. Although for Asami, it wasn't as simple as it seemed. She gingerly lowered herself onto the mattress and when she sat down fully a throaty moan emitted from her mouth at the perception of Korra's fingers pressing deep inside her. She could feel every millimeter as she squeezed her eyes shut at the overwhelming sensation.

Korra felt a rush of heat between her thighs as she watched the erotic sight.

Korra discarded it and unhooked Asami's bra, helping her out of it. She brought her fingers to Asami's center, gathering wetness and bumping her stiff clit. Asami's core was pulsing and she was so ready she didn't need any preparation.

"Spirits, you're soaked."

"Please baby," Asami whined, thrusting her hips.

Korra lined herself up at Asami's entrance and finally pressed another finger past her yielding flesh. Asami cried out at the welcome invasion stretching her deliciously and pressed back again, trying to pull her deeper. Korra's firm grip on her hips kept her in place as the older girl slid in slowly, watching in awe as she sank to the hilt in her wet heat.

"Yes," Asami moaned as liquid pleasure spread from her core and she almost melted into the bed below her. She caught around Korra's fingers as Korra waited for her to get adjusted, but Asami just proceeded to rock back impatiently. "Move Korra, fuck me."

Korra's breathing started to get erratic as she tried to keep control, slowly drawing out and feeling the end of her fingers crushing against her front wall. Asami looked so gorgeous bent over in front of her and she ran her hand up the smooth skin of her back as she hit back in. They moaned in unison and Korra started a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes.

Asami was pretty sure she was in heaven as she met Korra halfway with every thrust. Korra stopped moving and pulled Asami back into her, pressing her flush against her thighs.

"Fuck yourself, baby," Korra growled as Asami rocked her hips back. She sped up, rolling her hips with every push, and slapping her tender cheeks against Korra's thighs. Korra viewed the sensual display, the smacking noise repeating through the room until she couldn't take it and pushed back into her with a growl, setting a frantic pace.

Asami wailed her satisfaction as Korra's nails scraped at her back. She was in a state of pure bliss, the harsh moves sending her barreling towards a precipice that she had been sitting on for hours. She felt Korra's hand thread through her hair and she gasped when her head was pulled upwards, her body still being rocked with the force of Korra's thrusts.

"You love having your sweet little pussy pounded, don't you baby girl?" Korra whispered. Asami's eyes rolled back at her words, her heart pounding in her chest. "You like it rough." Korra punctuated her statement with a hard push against her sweet spot as Asami moaned.

Sweat flashed on her back as Korra stretched between her legs, her fingers urging over her sore clit. Asami moaned at the contact and Korra let go of her hair, letting her drop against the bed as electricity shot up her spine with every swirl of her little nub. The extra stimulation was exactly what she needed and Asami could feel her climax creeping up on her, sitting just out of reach as ripples of hot pleasure wracked her body. Korra rubbed faster and fucked harder, sensing that Asami was nearing her peak, as the green-eyed girl gripped at the beddings.

"Oh spirits Korra, faster."

She needed it more than anything and she had been waiting so long, but it was like her body didna know how to get her there. Her brain fogged over and lose pleas began falling from her lips, begging Korra to thrust her over the edge.

Korra slowed down as Asami's cried sunk, and it appeared she could do no more. Korra gently pulled out of Asami and set her down on the bed. She smoothed her hands up her back, giving her a tender massage as her body rose and fell with her heavy breaths. Korra removed herself of her underwear before she crawled on top of Asami's prone body and started kissing her shoulders, leaving a trail of soft kisses all over her back and up to her neck.

"You okay?" She asked softly and pressed her lips to Asami's wild hair

"I'm amazing, just... recovering," Asami mumbled, her face pressed into a pillow. "We always forget the towel."

Korra snickered, "I don't think I would have stopped to get one if I had remembered." She continued to leave loving kisses wherever her mouth could touch, praising Asami in her afterglow. "I love knowing that you're all mine, that you're so dirty just for me."

Asami's cheeks reddened, she looked at Korra straight in the eyes before replying, "I love you."

The Avatar's eyes widened in shock. This was the woman who told them, 'no feelings involved' and now she'd had just uttered three words she herself was terrified of speaking aloud. Korra didn't know how to reply so she dumbfoundedly stared back at her. Her mouth opened and closed several times before she finally replied.

"What?"

A/N

WHATDIDSHESAY 😮

and ALSO

go read my other books you horny fucks 😍♥

give the main character (Korzi) some hype, she's a feisty Airbender