Chapter Five

Korra groaned as Asami slammed her against the bathroom door, hungrily attacking her lips. The Avatar moaned when the engineer lifted her onto the bathroom sink. Korra wrapped her legs around Asami's torso bringing her closer.

Asami's hand found itself gripping on Korra's jeans. She pulled away for a moment, "Tell me what you want."

"Please, Asami," she managed to gasp out, trying to arch into Asami's touch again.

Asami teased, "You're gonna have to do better than that."

"Fuck, please, I need you to fuck me, please! Please, fuck me!" Korra practically growled.

"Good girl," Asami whispered into her ear and Korra felt herself clench around nothing at the words. Asami dragged a finger through Korra's folds then moved to circle the girl's clit a few times.

"No teasing," Korra gasped out, and Asami chuckled at her words.

Korra felt Asami's hot breath on her center and she felt herself shudder. Both of her hands were threading into the nonbender's raven hai, tugging slightly in anticipation. Asami could feel Korra's nail scratching lightly at her scalp and knew the girl was worked up.

Asami leaned forward and gently lapped at Korra's dripping cunt, feeling the Avatar shake at the initial touch. She continued working at Korra's clit with her fingers, careful not to overwhelm the girl, who was clearly worked up.

She could see the marks on Korra's chest beginning to appear as dep red and purple splotches littering her tan skin, and she felt her possessive nature grow at the sight of the marks.

"Harder, please," Korra's voice was pitchy and Asami could feel her need in the air around herself. She dipped two fingers into the water tribe girl's sex and felt her clench around them as she began thrusting in and out of her heat. Korra's moans and whimpers flowed freely now, filling the air as the pleasure built inside her.

Korra kept panting she groaned when Asami hit her g-spot over and over again. The green-eyed woman grinned when Korra rode out her orgasm with another loud moan.

"That... was amazing."

The three words alone boosted the engineer's ego more than she'd like to admit.

She left Korra in the bathroom to freshen up and went to the living room.

Asami was confused when it came to their relationship. Affair? Friendship? She had no idea why she even agreed to the whole fuck buddy thing with Korra but she was enjoying it. Not to mention that she was the one who implied the idea.

The engineer sat down on the couch.

Did she regret it when she first mentioned it? Yes. Big time. Does she regret it now? Absolutely not. The Avatar was something else, alright. The only problem was that Asami may be the only one with brain cells in the whole Team Avatar but when it came to Korra she didn't use them.

She was oblivious to the fact that the Avatar had feelings for her.

Being so caught up in her thoughts, she almost didn't see Korra pass by the living room.

"You're leaving already?" The nonbender muttered making Korra stop in her tracks and turn around. So she didn't want her to leave? She thought.

"I'd stay for another round, but I promised Mako that I'd help at the station."

Asami raised her eyebrow. A nagging pit formed in her stomach when the Avatar mentioned the firebenders name. Although she tried to pay no mind to it the feeling just wouldn't go away. She shook her head, "What does he need help with?"

"Apparently the Tripple Threat Triads have a new leader, and he's believably dangerous."

"I heard about that, but why does Mako need your help?"

"Asami, I'm the Avatar."

Asami's mouth formed an 'o' shape as she nodded and replied, "I have no idea why I forgot that..."

Korra chuckled, "I'll see you later."

Later. Right, Asami thought. She sighed as she watched the water tribe girl leave the estate. That nagging feeling was still there and it was bugging her.

But since she had other problems to worry about she pushed the thought at the back of her mind.

----------------

"Alright, who is this guy?"

"Tokuga. A chi blocker and a skilled sword fighter, apparently," Mako said as he read the report.

"Wait? The new leader of the Tripple Threats is a nonbender?"

"I guess, yeah," the police officer mumbled.

Mako turned the paper over still expecting the sudden fights this man had gotten in. In a complete timeline of three days, he'd had already been in charge of multiple robberies and gang attacks.

"Korra!" Jinora astral projected behind the duo making both of them screech in surprise.

Korra glared at the Airbender, "Ah! Jinora, don't sneak up on me like that."

"Korra we need help! A bunch of Triple Threats showed up at the portal! They're attacking us!"

Mako and Korra glanced at each other, both thinking the same thing. Mako averted his attention to Jinora and showed her a picture of Tokuga, "Is there any chance that a young man who looks like this is with them? He has swords."

"Yeah, he's here! Hurry!"

The two got to the spirit portal as fast as they could. The Airbenders were holding off the attack and Korra panicked when she saw some of the spirits intervene.

"Stop!" she yelled as she ran toward the gang and the airbenders. Mako followed behind her and deflected a fire blast from one of the triad members.

"Mako call back up, there's too many of them," Korra snapped and Mako shook his head, "I can't, ever since the spirit portal opened radio frequencies have been screwy."

Tokuga looked into the fight, his eyes widened in surprise, "The Avatar..."

Mako saw the triad member charge at Korra. He gripped her wrist and pushed her behind him catching her off guard. The firebender shot a fire fist at Tokuga which he easily dodged before he hooked his sword around Mako's belt.

"I hate to hurt a man while he's down, but in your case, I'm going to make an exception."

Korra growled at him as she bent the metal swords in half and bent the earth around his legs.

"Tokuga, you're under arrest." Mako groaned as he stood up.

The gang leader raised his eyebrow at the two. He threw his now useless swords at their feet and pushed his hands toward the Avatar. "Arrest me."

Korra and Mako gawked at him, confused. Mako took his handcuffs but before he could cuff him, a triad member punched him over the head with a pile of rocks making him stumble to the ground. Korra turned around ready to attack, another triad member punched rocks at her head making her fall to the ground.

Tokuga got out of their grasp, "You'll arrest me, but maybe some other time, or never," he chuckled as he ran away with the other triad members.

The Airbenders stopped defending the spirit portal when the triads suddenly stopped attacking. They retreated since their leader had said so and the spirits attacked them.

The spirits flew after Tokuga. Korra and Mako stayed on the ground and a Dragon eel spirit attacked the triad leader.

"No! Wait! They didn't mean to harm the spirits!" Korra yelled as the spirit passed through Tokuga's body.

The triad leader screamed in pain as the spirit left his body. He fell to the ground gripping his stomach. Some of the triad members went back for him as the others went to their Satomoblie's.

When they picked him up, he'd had changed his appearance completely. He looked like a half breed. Half-human and half dragon eel. Korra's eyes widened as he looked at her.

"I'll have my revenge for this," he spat out in a different voice.