Chapter Twenty Seven

"I've been thinking," Sniper said as Eli appeared in the lounge.

Sniper was laid back on the couch blowing out smoke from the blunt he was nursing, "I want that empire, making me willing to work with JR," he eyed Eli who had stopped a few feet away from him.

"You don't think he playing you?" Eli moved from the spot he was at and sat on a couch placed near to Sniper's.

"With what I've heard, JR ain't interested in this life, and if I'm right, Sean must've taken something that means much to that nigga," Sniper said.

Eli sat in contemplation, then he rubbed his chin, "So you say we go ahead and work with them?"

Sniper nodded, "What do we have to lose?" he shrugged.

"Our lives," Eli immediately answered.

"Mane," Sniper sat up and ashed what was left of his blunt, "If we play our cards right, we'll be the last ones standing. Imma leave Sean to JR, but my boy's killer is something I'm looking forward to," he said.

"Unlike you to believe what he said, what if he killed André-"

Sniper interrupted Eli, "Why would he risk his life? Think about it. Either way, the truth will be revealed once I get to talk to the nigga that had balls to off André."

Eli didn't respond as he digested all that was said by Sniper. He wasn't interested in moving up in the game but rather wanted to live a normal life.

He knew though that he was better off on Sniper's side then being his enemy.

"Aight, let's do this," Eli said confidently. He'd have to concoct a plan that would save him in the end, before it gets too late.

...

Wes answered his ringing phone as he swerved into his driveway.

"Yo, wassup?"

"Wes," a tiny voice greeted, "I miss you."

"I miss you too sweetheart, you done sulking over truth?"

Letoya giggled, "Yeah, when will I see you?"

A beeping sound went off and Wes removed the phone to see Junior's incoming call.

"Whose calling you?" Letoya snapped.

"What's that about?" Wes questioned.

"I just wanna know who is calling my man," Letoya said.

Wes shook his head, "I gotta go, we'll talk."

He hung up and switched the car off.

As he exited, a ping went off from his phone. He peered at the screen and saw that Letoya had sent a text message.

As he was reading that one, a chain of messages came through.

Without reading further, he locked his phone then his car and walked to the entrance of his house.

Letoya had changed on him, she wasn't the sweet kind girl he had know long ago, the one she potrsyed when they hooked up and he wasn't certain if he liked the new version.

He wasn't the type to give up without trying but the energy his girl gave off turned him off.

...

Ashley was bouncing on top of Brian, her breasts imitating her movements.

He had a firm grip on her bum as she twerked on his joystick.

"You like that daddy?" She asked before biting her lip.

He looked into her eyes with lust and licked his bottom lip.