2.9

Stevie walked all the way back to her tent alone.

She was upset at herself for letting Luke get to her. However, most of all she was upset for the way she acted towards and treated Matt. He did not deserve to be treated that way, but it was too late: the damage was done. It was obvious he was upset with her, he stormed out on her.

"How'd it go with Matt?" Riley asked Stevie as she entered the tent.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Stevie decided and put her hair up into a ponytail. She rubbed her eyes but forgot she had some mascara on that Riley insisted she wear. It was a change for Stevie to wear makeup and she knew the only reason she was OK with it was for Luke. Maybe she used to have feelings for him. But after he became moody it would turn her off. He was too bipolar for her. She didn't need someone in her life who would do her more harm than good and that's what she predicted Luke would do.

"So you've lost Matt, Luke and Ashton all in one day?" Riley remarked.

"Ashton?" Stevie almost choked on her spit.

"He obviously likes you." She stated.

"You're delusional." Stevie remarked. "I have no idea what you conjured that up from."

"Just the way he looks at you and the things he says, anyone but you can tell - even Luke I bet." Riley smirked.

Stevie dismissed her friends statement and she reached into Riley's bag to take some of her makeup wipes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Riley demanded rushing over to Stevie to grab her bag.

Stevie looked back at her and gave her a confused look. She did not know why it was such a big deal. Riley ripped the bag from her hand and everything feel out.

"Riley! I was just looking fo- what are these?" Stevie laughed as she picked up a box full of condoms that had fallen out of her bag. The box was open and it was definitely not full. Stevie raised her eyebrows at Riley as she held up the box.

"It's nothing." Riley stated reaching over to try and grab the box out of Stevie's hand. Stevie leaned back to try and keep them from her. She poured the contents out to try and count how many were left. The box said it had 16 condoms in it but there were only about 13 in it Stevie determined.

"Oh nothing?" Stevie chuckled.

"They aren't mine." Riley stuck her tongue out.

"HA! Bullshit I've seen these at your house, you always use this brand." Stevie spoke referring to the Trojan on the front of the box. Stevie must've hand high expectations for whoever she was doing because the size was XL.

Riley quickly picked up all the condoms off the floor of the tent and put them back in the box that Stevie handed her. She did not say a word and neither did Stevie. Stevie found the makeup wipes and began wiping her face. She did not understand why Riley was being so shady because normally she was so open about her sex life. It wasn't like she had to be it was just Riley.

"So, do I know the person - was it Matt?" Stevie gasped sarcastically, she knew it definitely was not Matt.

"It was just a guy I met at the bar on the first night. He has my number but hasn't contacted me since so it was just a one night stand to the both of us." Riley admitted as she shrugged it off as if it was nothing.