2.2

I saw 5SOS last night live for the 4th time and I have post concert depression yes ok bye

-

"Hey, Stevie?"

"Ashton, oh hi." Stevie said as she looked up from her phone. She's been texting her brother, Tony, ever since Luke awkwardly got up and left.

She didn't know why he'd gotten so upset but nevertheless it'd been 10 minutes and Luke still hadn't returned to the table. Tony had been telling Stevie that she shouldn't be wasting her time hanging out with guys who didn't treat her right. Stevie knew Tony was just being a protective older brother, he didn't really care too much of who Stevie dated as long as they weren't total assholes.

"Are you alone?" Ashton asked her, the waiter had come by while Luke was in the 'bathroom' and taken away the plates so it looked liked she was sitting there alone.

"No, well uh- Luke's in the bathroom, I think."

"You think?" Ashton questioned, he was confused.

"Well that's where he said he was going." Stevie told Ashton. "But it's been a while and he hasn't come back..."

"Shit, really? I didn't think Luke would do this to you. I thought he-"

"Do what to me?" Stevie pushed, she didn't know what Ashton was getting it. All she knew was that these boys were odd.

"Nothing, let me just check if he's there. I'll be back in a second." Ashton wandered off leaving Stevie once again alone. But at least this time he said he'd come back. More than Luke ever guaranteed it.

Stevie looked at her phone and saw that she had 2 texts from Tony and one from Riley:

" Honestly Steve, don't waste ur time on a stooopid boy. If he doesn't c how great u r then he doesn't deserve ya "

" PS if it makes u feel any better Jules just kicked me in the goods when she found out I destroyed her project "

Stevie laughed at the texts from Tony, it made her miss her family even more. She didn't know why she felt so alone here but she did. Maybe it was because she was spending time with boys she just met rather then the only true friend she actually had here. But she just didn't want to hang around with the others who Riley was hanging out with: all they had was pity for Stevie.

She really enjoyed Tony's text, it made her remember the reasons why she loved her brother. She responded to him:

" Tell Jules that she's the best & don't worry about me I'll be OK! Thx Tone! "

Remembering Riley she then checked the one other message she had:

" Plz hang out w/ me tomorrow idc if those boys r there but I can't take another min of these guys "

Stevie knew that was definitely Riley texting her, she was always like that. She replied to her:

" Ya definitely! I'll see ya in the tent later, unless you're staying w/ one of the boys? (; "

That was totally something Riley would do. Not sleep with everyone but just crash with them. Riley had really strict parents so she never wanted to get in trouble by coming home drunk or stoned so she'd always crash at whoever's house she was at. Most of the time she said she was at Stevie's house even if she wasn't. Her parents liked Stevie's which was a surprised to almost everybody.

Stevie looked up to see if Ashton was returning, with or without Luke was the question.

She saw the bathroom door opening and two figures step out, Ashton was first and trailing behind him was Luke. Luke had his head hung whereas Ashton was looking straight at Stevie. She knew there'd been a conversation that had occurred in the bathroom, she just didn't know if she was apart of it. Luke's hands were stuffed in his back pockets and he still wouldn't meet her eyes as she approached the table.