2.3

And I won't cry myself to sleep like a sucker

I won't cry myself to sleep

If I do I'll die

I pray your life is sweet, you fucker

Damn you

Oh, oh

Damn you

Damn you

"Ah, she's so amazing. Oh my God. I love her so much!" Stevie told Luke jumping up and down. She was losing her voice from singing and shouting the lyrics.

"Can you see alright?" Luke asked her with a giant grin on his face. He was really happy to see Stevie this excited. He didn't know just seeing someone she admire would make Stevie this happy. Luke wondered if somehow he had any connections to help Stevie meet Lana.

"When I'm jumping I can see." Stevie told him. "I'm managing though."

Luke squatted down and motioned for Stevie to come over.

"Get on my shoulders." Luke told her.

"You're joking." Stevie scoffed there was no way Luke would be able lift her, they were practically the same size.

"What? No." Luke looked up at Stevie. She had an unimpressed look on her face.

"Luke, I don't thi-"

"Stevie."

She did feel bad, Luke was being nice to her and he hadn't completely snapped at her yet.

"OK, OK. Just don't drop me." She joked.

"I won't." He promised her.

Stevie reluctantly went behind Luke and placed one of her legs over his shoulder and then the next. A second later he stood up and she was in the air.

Stevie had never felt anything like this, it was like euphoria. She could not believe how amazing the view was and everything.

Luke looked up at Stevie and saw a huge grin on her face. She wasn't heavy for him at all, she wasn't light either but he was fine. He was just glad that Stevie looked so happy, he was glad that he finally did something right that made her that happy.

"How's the view?" Luke asked Stevie. He enjoyed his view. Stevie's dark brown hair blowing in the wind. That smile, and of course her nose. Her nose that for some reason Luke admired so much.

"It's amazing, I wish you could see it." Stevie spoke grinning down at Luke, her hands were on his shoulders and the moment. She was too afraid to let go of them. She thought she was going to fall and take Luke with her.

"I'll take your word for it." Luke chuckled.

"Are you OK?" Stevie asked looking as she broke out of her euphoria state. "Am I hurting you?"

"Stevie, I'm fine. Don't worry." Luke reassured her.

Luke suddenly felt an extra weight lifted off of his shoulders - literally and looked up at Stevie who's arms were now in the air waving around. Luke really wished there was a camera around so he could take a picture or just have a picture to treasure this memory. This was the best moment he ever had with Stevie and he wanted to remember it forever. It wasn't likely that he'd forget but at the same time he always wanted a picture to remind him. Incase after this Stevie just got up and walked away from him never looking back.

He didn't know if she was the type of girl who would leave him. He didn't think she was but Luke wasn't really a good judge of character.

"Woohoo!" He heard Stevie scream which brought him out of the stream of doubts he was having and just let him enjoy the moment.

-

"Isn't she just wonderful?" Stevie said to Luke after Lana had finished performing. It was 6PM and they thought they should go grab a bite before it was time for them to see The Killers.

"She was pretty great!" Luke laughed at Stevie's enthusiasm, she was jumping up an down and skipping in front of him.

Luke pulled out his phone and texted his manager:

" Hey Brad, any chance you have any connections with Lana Del Rey's management. If you do send me a text, thanks. :-) "

Luke never texted so professionally but when it came to management he did. He sort of missed his old manager Adam, because they were buds but then Modest! Management took over. He'd never even met his manager Brad in person, they had a band Skype call that he was apart if once but that was it.

"Whatcha doing?" Stevie asked Luke as he slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Nothing." He teased her while poking her nose.

"You have to stop that!" Stevie insisted. "You treat me like a 5 year old." She was serious. Luke really did baby her a lot. He knew he did but that's the way he felt like he had to be with her, like he had to protect her.

"I don't." Luke tried to lie.

"Yes you do." Stevie didn't even really she had grabbed Luke's hands and was pulling him towards her as they were walking. She was walking backwards and hoping that Luke was watching behind her so she wouldn't bump into anybody but she was obviously wrong.

The next second Stevie braced herself to fall but instead was caught by a pair of arms. Her eyes were shut so she didn't know who's arms she was in and decided to open them.

To her surprise it was a familiar face. One she hadn't seen in a long time however, familiar.

"Stevie?"

"Matt."

-

I used the word euphoria a lot bc that's how I'm feeling bc I got 5SOS tickets for next year so yes bitches

i've cast julianne hough as riley :))