1.8

He didn't know what to do:

Whether or not he should let go of Stevie's hand or continue to hold it. He knew what he wanted to do and that was the latter but he didn't want to scare Stevie away. He wanted to tell her how he felt but didn't know how to and if it was even the right time to do so.

Luke didn't want to push it with Stevie so he regretfully let go. He didn't want to look at her either. He was unsure if he'd made the right decision or not.

"Are you up to go on more rides? Or was the Ferris wheel your limit?" Stevie sent Luke a flirty grin.

"I'm just not good with rides that go high up." Luke hastily said as he played with his lip ring. He was such an idiot for admitting his fear to a girl he liked.

"So all rides?" Stevie laughed at Luke's statement. Had he never been to Disneyland or Six Flags. It was Tony's favourite place when they were younger. He made them go at least once a month.

"No, I go in the bumper karts." Luke tried to reason. "When Mike isn't riding them. I swear he's out to get me." Luke was dead serious. All the boys loved the bumper karts but Michael would always go and try to hit Luke's kart. Calum told Luke that if he stopped screaming like a baby when Michael hit his kart then he wouldn't do it as often. Luke just thought Michael was out to get him.

"I don't think Michael is out to get you. He's out to get food." Stevie laughed at her own joke.

"I guess he is." Luke laughed at her stupid joke. "Anyways don't you want to hear that person sing?"

"That person?" Stevie scoffed 'person' wasn't a very descriptive word, she had no clue who Luke was talking about.

"The one who sings that song." Luke scrunched his eyebrows together and then rubbed his forehead. The person he was talking about was really famous but Luke had always been really bad with names.

"Oh that song." Stevie sarcastically mocked him as they walked around the park. Stevie had an idea of who Luke was talking about but she liked to see him stutter and get all frustrated for no reason so she was not going to interrupt and ruin all the fun.

"You know at he one that goes..." Luke trailed off before he began softly singing. "I got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s- what!"

Stevie's eyes widened when Luke began to sing. She'd never heard a voice so amazing in her life. All the thoughts about Luke talking about Lana had faded when she remembered how he sounded. She wanted to hear more and was upset when he stopped. Why hadn't he told her he could sing, or was he like Troy from High School Musical? A guy who had a great voice but was too scared to show it. Stevie thought that Luke should be up on stage instead of half of the try hard posers who were on stage.

"You're amazing." Was all Stevie could manage to say. She was still flabbergasted by his amazing voice.

"What? Oh." Luke said after realizing what she was talking about. "It's just a hobby." He lied because in fact it wasn't. But he assumed she still didn't know about his career and was happy with that.

"Really? What do you want to be?" Stevie continued on pressing. Luke wondered why she was so interested in his personal life. Maybe she did know about his career and was trying to get him to admit something.

"Not sure." He lied through his teeth. He knew exactly what he wanted when it came to his career and almost had it. "What about you?" He tried to push the topic change over to Stevie.

"I want to do something to better the world, you know? Don't know exactly what that is yet." Stevie tried to explain what she was talking about. "I just don't want to go through life wasting it."

"That was deep." Luke laughed at her. He was amazed but he still couldn't handle his laughter that was erupting.

"Shut up." Stevie laughed back even though she was being dead serious, she knew it was such a random time to do that.

"Anyways how'd we get so side tracked?" Luke tried to remember how they got to talking about their future.

"Lana Del Rey?" Stevie reminded him of the name.

"What?" Luke was confused. "Oh wait. Yeah that's her name! I'm very bad at names."

"You seemed to remember mine quite alright." Stevie joked and she brushed her hair behind her ears.

"That's because it's you."

"Is that your attempt to flirt with me?" Stevie scoffed at him. She knew what he was saying was sincere but she still knew it was very cheesy.

"Is it working?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows and bit his lip. Stevie knew that Luke was only doing this to seduce her and to be honest it was working.

"Maybe a little." Stevie decided to flirt back.

"Good to hear, babe." Luke winked at her.

"Don't push it."

-

Ok so I'll be dming someone tomorrow (later today I guess actually) for the first one shot! So check you're DMs! Remember to vote / comment to get one :)

It's a filer but it's gonna get gooood (: