0.3

"What do you want?" Stevie shot at the boy next to her.

He'd been poking her for the past couple of minutes and she tried to ignore him as best as she could. She hoped that by ignoring him he wouldn't continue but she was wrong.

"Nothing." He spoke back to her. He liked annoying the girl. It was his only source of entertainment since his phone and headphones were in his bag. It was her fault anyways that he couldn't get to his bag so he saw no wrong in doing this.

"Then would you stop bugging me?" She asked him.

"No." He stated.

This only annoyed Stevie. She couldn't believe he had gotten the worst seat on the bus.

"What's your name anyways?" He asked her, he assumed that he should know since there was about 3 hours left of the bus ride.

"Now you want to know." Stevie scuffed. She had tried telling him earlier and he didn't care so why did he now.

"Oh c'mon just tell me your fucking name." He was getting impaitent. Girls would normally fawn over him. He didn't need to ask twice for a name or number. Hell, he didn't even need to ask at all. Maybe she hadn't recognized him. That's the only solution he came up with.

"That's exactly why I won't." She replied. Stevie didn't appericate being talked to the way the boy was talking to her. And therefore she wouldn't give him the satisfastion of knowing her name - not that it was a big one, but it seemed to piss him off.

"Oh Jesus." He rolled his eyes and stood up waiting at the girls legs in order for him to pass by her.

"Where are you going?" Stevie asked him. It wasn't like he could get off the bus, unless he wanted to jump which at the moment she didn't mind, to be completely honest.

"To the bathroom, would you care to join me?" He smirked at her, he bit his lip and wiggled his lip ring. He knew the ladies loved it.

"No thanks." She replied to him in disgust.

"You sure? We have time for a quickie in the bathroom... Or a couple of quickies." He played with his lip ring again. He noticed that the girl still hadn't moved. She simply stared at him mortified. He guessed no one had talked to her like that before.

He knew she wasn't going to move anytime soon so he stepped over her with one leg. If he sat down he'd be straddling her but he knew that'd be going a bit far. She already seemed very uncomfortable by the situation which only made him enjoy it more.

"I'm only gonna ask you once more." He said as he leaned closer to her. He wasn't quite close enough to make a move but he knew it made her nervous. He heard her breathing hitch and saw one of her neck veins tighten. "Care to join me?"

"N-no." She quickly controlled herself. She didn't want a douche like him to have any affect over her, and she hated herself knowing that she was somewhat attracted to him. She couldn't even pinpoint why, arrogance and rudeness were never good qualities in a boy. So why did he appeal to her so much?

"You'll regret it later." He made sure she was aware of that. Why would any girl give up the opportunity to have sex with him?

"I'm sure I won't."

Stevie watched the boy walk to the back of the bus. He almost tripped over one of the passengers legs, as it was in the aisle and she was happy. She thought it was karma getting around. He deserved a lot more than just a small stumble.

She got out of her seat and walked over to Riley's. She was impatient because she was unsure of when the boy would be done in the bathroom. Hopefully he was taking a dump or something. Or maybe he found someone along the way to the bathroom to have a quickie with.

"Riley." She interrupted her best friend's conversation with the boy next to her. He was really attractive, Stevie was definitely more attracted to him than the boy that was sitting next to her.

"Hey Stevie, this is Ashton. Ashton this is Stevie." Riley smiled, Stevie knew it was a fake one. Riley wasn't thrilled that Stevie had interrupted their conversation.

"Hi." Ashton smiled at Stevie, it seemed to have been a genuine one.

"Hey. Sorry, but Riley would you please switch seats with me." She begged. This must've been really awkward for Ashton, Stevie thought. It looked really desperate of her but she was. She couldn't handle sitting next to that boy any longer.

"No way. I just made a new friend, you're not gonna steal him away." Riley giggled which made Stevie roll her eyes.

"Please Riley." Stevie pleaded. She knew her chances of Riley switching seats were close to none, but it was still worth the shot. Anything was.

"I can switch seats if you-" Ashton started to speak but a new voice in the conversation interrupted.

"Hey." Stevie turned around and to her disgust, her seating partner had returned. She groaned out loud. Great. She knew now that she couldn't plead her case anymore. She didn't like the stranger but she also wasn't going to be upfront rude about it to his face.

"Hi. I'm Riley and you must be..."

"Luke." He replied not bothering to shake the hand Riley put out. He didn't know why the girl he was sitting next to was all of a sudden with one of his band mates.

The girl he was sitting next to glared at him. It made Luke feel a bit weary. Had he really been that horrible to her?

"Oh you must be the boy who's sitting next to Stevie." Riley spoke eyeing the tension that was occurring between Luke and Stevie.

"Yes, this is him. But we'll be heading back to our seats now. Nice to meet you Ashton." Stevie spoke impatiently, not wanting Riley to say anything that might anger Luke. She grabbed Luke's arm and dragged him back to their seats shoving him back into it.

"So Steeeevie." Luke dragged on. She didn't look like a Stevie. She was way too pretty to have such a boyish name. He'd never met anyone with that name before. "Who named you, Stevie?" He asked her.

Stevie once again felt uncomfortable when Luke wanted to know more about her. His temper was scary for her.

"I did." She replied honestly to him.

"You did?" He scoffed. "I'm not a fucking 5 year old." He was getting annoyed that she constantly wouldn't take him seriously.

"Well you sure are acting like one." Stevie wasn't even phased by the swearing. She was trying to block it out.

"You seriously named yourself?" Luke ignored her comment. He just wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"No, I just prefer to go by the name Stevie." She told him.

"So Stevie isn't your real name?" Now he was confused. Any name would be better than a boy one. Why on earth would she want this nick name.

She nodded in response to him.

"What is it then?" He asked her utterly confused.

"Stephanie." Stevie told him while she cringed at herself saying it. She'd always hated her name. Ever since the day she could remember.

"Why don't you go by it. I like it much better." Luke told her honestly. He could actually see her as a Stephanie.

"I just don't like it." She told him not bothering to expand on it. There was no real reason, she just preferred Stevie. She thought it suited her better.

"Well I do, Steph." Luke winked at her. "Stephy. I could call you that."

"Don't call me anything." She bitterly replied to him. She really just wanted him to stop talking to her.

Luke grinned at her. He liked seeing the fired up side of her. He likes the fierceness and determination in her voice. "Sorry I'm not going to be able to help myself, babe."