0.6

"Favourite place to visit?"

"England. Definitely." Stevie stated. Remembering her last visit with her family there. She was 17. It'd been 2 years. Her family did this thing where every year one person would pick where to go in the summer and another for the winter. Every time she'd picked England. She loved it there so much, she never got bored of going there. Her sister always picked tropical warm places where all she liked to do was sit by the beach and tan. Her brother on the other hand loved doing adventure based trips. She enjoyed his trips more than her sisters, sitting around and doing nothing was not Stevie's style.

"Why?" Luke asked her.

"I just feel at home there." Stevie replied to him.

"You don't like Cali?" Luke pondered rubbing his eyes. He was beginning to get a bit tired since he'd been up since 6AM.

"I do. England just like the complete opposite of it. I like the contrast." Stevie told him honestly. "What's your favourite place to visit?"

"Hey! No repeats!" He reminded her.

"Those are the rules for 21 Questions, not Luvie's version." Stevie chuckled at the use of the name.

"Luvie eh?" Luke winked at her.

"I'm just trying to reason with you." Stevie shook her head. She didn't want Luke to get the wrong idea.

"Australia. My favourite place to visit is Aus."

"Oh..." Stevie wondered. "I thought you were from there or something." She laughed.

"I am. I just rarely go home anymore." Luke said. Stevie could hear sadness and desire in his voice. She thought that home must've been a sensitive topic so decided not to push her luck with asking him about it. If he wanted to talk about it he would, in his own way and time.

"Anyways. How old are you?" Luke wondered. He'd been thinking about this for a long time now. She looked really young, and he was scared that she was too young. Her boobs though. Those were nice and that was the only hope he held onto that she was older.

"I'm 19."

"You're 19?!" He gasped with a bit of relief and shock.

Stevie wasn't sure of what his response meant. "Yes..."

"Are you serious?" He asked her bewildered.

"100%. Why? How old are you?"

"I'm 19 too. You just look a lot younger." Luke told her.

"Well I don't wear makeup." She told him.

"You don't?" He asked, never really paying attention to that.

"I just never got into it." Stevie told him honestly. Her phone screen lit up with a text from Riley. "I think most girls started because of their skin. But I've never had that issue."

She opened the text from Riley while she was waiting for Luke to reply to her. It was taking him a while. He just stared at her, examining her. He was looking for acne but she was right. She didn't have any.

"You're lucky. I have horrible skin." Luke told her turning his face away. She knew acne was a touchy subject and had regretted bringing it up.

"You don't." Stevie tried to reassure him.

"It's alright you don't have to lie. I look in the mirror everyday."

"Your skin's fine Luke."

"No it's fucking not." He raised his voice in annoyance. He didn't understand why people who he was friends with would lie to him about it when they were the ones who were supposed to be telling him the harsh truth. "Sorry."

"No I'm sorry, it was ignorant for me to bring up such a sensitive subject." Stevie felt bad. But Luke felt worse for raising his voice again. Stevie didn't know that the media and 'fans' constantly commented on how bad his skin was. She didn't know how it felt to have something you couldn't control being used against her, he thought. But nevertheless it was wrong to yell at her. "Do you want to continue on playing?"

"Do you want to?" He asked her. He didn't mind he liked getting to know Stevie.

"I think I've have enough for one day." Stevie told him letting out a small chuckle trying to ease the conversation away from it's awkwardness.

"Yeah me too." He agreed.

Stevie realized because of the intense conversation Luke and her had she'd forgot to read Riley's text. She looked down at her phone and read the message:

" I gave Ashton your number because he was asking for it. (; "

Stevie was shocked. Whenever Riley was in the picture no guy EVER asked for her number. She got the vibe that Ashton was into Riley. Maybe he was just being friendly about it all. There's no way he had any interest in her.

" Alright :-) " Was what she typed back.

"Hey you put those little nose things on your smiley faces because I do- wait what the fuck!"