24. Date Night

"Newt where are we going?" I giggled as I tripped over something.

About ten minutes ago, Newt came into the kitchen and tied his scarf around my eyes, telling me that he had a surprise for me.

I had been working in the kitchen every other day just like normal the past month much to Brendas protest, so him taking me away earned us a glare from Frypan.

"Just a tad longer love," I heard him laughed as I tripped again. Then I squealed as he scooped me up in his arms.

"As humorous as that was, we wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we?" He said and I felt his soft lips on my forehead.

He walked a bit more before he came to a stop and he slowly let me down.

"Okay," he whispered. "You can look now."

I pulled his red scarf off to see a blanket laid out on the beach with candles stuck in the sand.

"Newt," I gasped.

I looked to him and he was scratching the back of his head, looking at his feet. "Is it to much?"

"It’s beautiful," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly.

"Good," he said with a low breathy voice and kissed my hand. "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded and he placed a hand around my waist, pulling me close to him. We danced in circles. He stepped on my toes quite often, but I didn't say anything. This was perfect.

He leaned over and softy placed his lips on mine.

"I love you," he whispered against my skin.

I put my arms on his shoulders, deepening the kiss. I felt him hungrily moan into my mouth.

He wrapped his large hand around the back of my neck and slowly layed me down to the ground.

I giggled as he flopped down next to me, a goofy grin on his face.

He propped himself up on his elbow and tucked the other hand where my shoulder meets my neck.

He passionatly kisses me more and his lips are softer then ever, like a fresh snow fall, like biting into cotton candy. It's s sweet, so effortlessly sweet.

I pushed back and he ran his thumb along my bottom lip.

"From the first moment I laid my eyes on you," he leaned over and spoke quietly in my ear. "I knew I wanted you for the rest of my life."

I felt weak. My legs were jelly and my stomach erupted into butterflies.

"I want you," I pleaded back.

He kissed my bare collarbone and slowly traveled to behind my ear. His hot breath sending a shiver down my spine.

His fingers traced the skin above my pants.

He placed himself on top of me, his hip bones digging into my thighs.

This moment was right. I would give myself to Newt. It was him. It was always him.

His finger slid under my pants line.

A scream made us both jump.

Not to far away, a girl was running from a boy who had just splashed her with the ocean water.

They were tipsy, obviousily drunk, and tumbed to the ground.

The boy pushed himself onto of the girl and they began heavily making out.

Newt looked to me and sighed. "Love it is the air," he mumbled.

He blew out the candles and helped me up, the moment ruined.

"Wait, no," the girl said, doubt apparent in her voice.

"Oh just shut up," he boy yelled.

I looked to Newt and saw him clench his jaw. He seemed annoyed and mad.

"No, I don't want to," the girl argued. "Get off me Niko!"